NPA Hat Survey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

easydoesit

FYI- There is a hat survey on the NPA website. Please go and let your opinion be heard. I for one am stongly in favor of making hats optional. However you feel, let your opinion be known.

Oh and while you are there, first and foremost, fill out the contract survey. Make sure your captain or fo has filled this out too. We need more participation if we are to get anything done.

FO's to 2/3 captain pay and let's get rid of the damn hats. Yes, I know the hat issue is for the most part a non-issue, but why not fill the survey out...

Air Tran has already dragged this profession down.

You slobs should wear your hats, jackets, and cut your hair while you try to stand up tall in spite of your bastard prostitute heritage.

Air Tran is still VALUEJET! And Valuejet once wore Polo shirts.

Today you slackers forget your hats so tomorrow you can ask for shorts and a polo.

Why don't you all try wearing big boy pants and represent the profession in the most professional manner possible. If it messes up your hair, your hair is to long, HIPPIE!

It is going to be fun to watch AAI fail! It is 12 years overdue!

Last edited:
Air Tran has already dragged this profession down.

You slobs should wear your hats, jackets, and cut your hair while you try to stand up tall in spite of your bastard prostitute heritage.

Air Tran is still VALUEJET! And Valuejet once wore Polo shirts.

Today you slackers forget your hats so tomorrow you can ask for shorts and a polo.

Why don't you all try wearing big boy pants and represent the profession in the most professional manner possible. If it messes up your hair, your hair is to long, HIPPIE!

It is going to be fun to watch AAI fail! It is 12 years overdue!

Well, we now know one thing. Hat or not, you could never be considered a professional of any kind. Ass.

One other thing. Your screen name says it all. You would certainly never get past an interview board if you had to.

Wow Lucky, I'm critical of AAI, even as an employee. But you are one seriously hateful individual. Let it go, nothing is worth getting so worked up over.

Speak your mind, even if your voice is shaking!!
BELIEVE!-flyfastliveslow

I speak clearly and confidently and believe what I write.

ValueJet/Air Tran is a sloppy little crap box of a carrier. And if you were such a ketch you would have landed a real job with a real company.

Wear your hat. Build your time. And keep your resume up to date. You may be put to the test you think you are so good at loser.

Your critical of the nation being under educated yet you are encouraging the use of anti-depressants.

America truly is lost. And hypocrites like yourself are its demise.

I'm encouraging it for YOU. Maybe then you will be at least tolerable to all of those around you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back