• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I have seen, there are three kinds of guys that really like the hat:

1) Scabs
2) Baldies
3) Weak Sisters.

Lucy, err . . . Lucky seems to represent all three.

Most stupid AAI thread ever. This is what happens when someone breathlessly posts information no matter how trivial. Some stuff should stay in house.
Who cares about the Hat survey? It is a test survey to see if the survey system works.

I started this thread and, yes, I agree it is one of the dumbest threads ever. Please make sure you find as many people as possible who have not filled out the contract survey, and walk them to a computer and have them fill it out.

On a side note, there are other airlines who make the hat optional. Is this not a valid topic? Maybe for you baldies, you think it is. But for us Fonzies, I think they should be optional.

I didn't realize the hat was such a big deal to some.

I'd like to know how many people actually know what the strap is for that goes across the brim of the hat. I bet one in ten know that answer. It is for something we definitley don't need.

Anyway...

I voted.....in favor of the hat. And no, Ty, I'm not bald, a SCAB, or a "weak sister."

Maybe, just maybe, if a Moderator would, on a consistent basis, DELETE the postings of people like "justluckytohaveajob", there would be more useful discussions on this board.

Free speech(this is a private forum anyway) should not include useless rantings/ventings, as it serves no constructive purpose.

A little control should be applied to those who obviously have no self control.

And by the way,

I'm no big fan of the generations old HAT. But it does separate you from the pack, can look professional, points to who's in charge(cause your the only one with that silly lookin thing on your head). And I will not trade leather jackets or the hat for improvements in my contract, pay or quality of life.

Yeah, I still have a full head of hair, too young to be scab, and what is a weak sister?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back