• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nov 1st NJA? whats up???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You all keep talking about number of airplanes vs number of drivers. How many have been lost through attrition? Also, if you get the company updates, maybe the M-Card business side of the house will provide some insight for you. I personally have heard nothing at the Mothership, but hopefully good news is coming.

SG

You all keep talking about number of airplanes vs number of drivers. How many have been lost through attrition? Also, if you get the company updates, maybe the M-Card business side of the house will provide some insight for you. I personally have heard nothing at the Mothership, but hopefully good news is coming.

SG

Since January 1st of this year, the very bottom person on the list has seen their seniority number change by 32 spots. That would indicate an overall attrition rate of just over 1% year to date. I expect the rate to be approximately 1.5-1.8% for all of 2013.

Hopefully, next year will see an acceleration of this trend.

Source IS the question. Why would they recall when they are adequately staffed for the fleet size. Actually they are overstaffed......

NJA did get a initial class approved, this has been confirmed.

however, this was done so the fsi guys could do a 135 class to be good to teach 135 guys.

Latest resources

Back