• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nothing on Wheels Up??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone walked away, sounds like they did what needed to be done to safely land the A/C.
Besides I bet that was a noisy cockpit with the door open. Kudos to the Wheels Up crew.

What day were those guys on, couldn't find the LOC freq himself? Told the world he was worried the PAX would be upset?

Don't mean to pile on because I suspect by now you've realized how dumb that comment was.

If not, consider this: They were having a hard time controlling the plane. They were busy and rushed with an emergency return and it's more than likely their Jepp's were flying all over the cabin. Using all available resources is always the correct answer in an emergency. I sincerely hope if you're ever in a similar situation, you don't hesitate to ask for anything that lightens your workload. In the end, they got the plane down safely and no one was hurt. It's pretty hard (and petty) to second guess that outcome.

As for the the upset pax comment, I thought it was pretty damn funny. I'll bet he was right too!

Don't mean to pile on because I suspect by now you've realized how dumb that comment was.

If not, consider this: They were having a hard time controlling the plane. They were busy and rushed with an emergency return and it's more than likely their Jepp's were flying all over the cabin. Using all available resources is always the correct answer in an emergency. I sincerely hope if you're ever in a similar situation, you don't hesitate to ask for anything that lightens your workload. In the end, they got the plane down safely and no one was hurt. It's pretty hard (and petty) to second guess that outcome.

As for the the upset pax comment, I thought it was pretty damn funny. I'll bet he was right too!

Gotta agree with all that

Latest resources

Back