• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Welcome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got a better idea. Why don't you epic jackwagons grow some testicles and fight against your management with your pitiful union and contract instead of shooting spitwads at regional pilots.

What a bunch of fvcking a55holes.

Aaaaah, the evil moron speaks. Is it difficult talking with your mouth full?:laugh::blush:

At least you've graduated from using bigger than 4 letter words!;)
A GED is a terrible thing to waste.

Last edited:
Before us Mesaba folks start casting too many stones....I believe when Skywest started flying into MSP it was us that said they couldn't come into our crew rooms. I don't care what the reason is...(we couldn't use theirs in SLC, non union, I don't know I wasn't in on the discussions) we should have said sure come on in and relax on your sh1$$y four hour break.

There was a sign hanging outside the MSP Crewroom a while back that said for Mesaba and Comair pilots only. I started asking around and the word was that Skywest wasn't allowed. If that is no longer the case and skywest is welcome then I will gladly edit my post and apologize for stirring the pot.

Aside from not having enough room for our own people in MSP (or DTW for that matter) I really don't care what company rests there as long as they are courteous and clean. I see no reason to try to piss on the the walls over who's turf is who. It does nothing but make the whole place stink. We have all been mashed into this crap sandwitch together. Most not by choice. I welcome others in as it's nice to know what is happening at other places from someone that is in front of me speaking rather than hiding behind a fake name here.

I never even thought about other pilots' crewrooms until a few years ago when Lumberg first started ranting and raving about DCI pilots in the LGA crew lounge. After that, I used the LGA lounge as often as possible in the hopes of irritating Bill. Sadly, all the Delta guys there were pretty cool amd always friendly, so I'm guessing he wasn't there.

It was a pretty comfortable room, though, and I kind of got used to it. Made it my new hangout as long as I was with DCI. :)

Aaaaah, the evil moron speaks. Is it difficult talking with your mouth full?:laugh::blush:

At least you've graduated from using bigger than 4 letter words!;)
A GED is a terrible thing to waste.

Thanks for stepping in and hammering my point home. I knew I could count on you.

Latest resources

Back