• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Welcome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What does a Delta crew lounge look like?

Are there angels that fly around that bring you food and drinks at the snap of a finger? Are there a lot of Navy posters too?

Store is fine.....you have every right down there. I am not trying to divide anybody into a class warfare game, it's not as if I'm going to run down to your lounge just because you fly for us and vice versa all just because we fly the same passengers.

It's when people are snatching up lounge chairs and living in them like a bum on Venice beach and then trash the place. Believe it or not, but mainline has (Gasp) 3 hour sits too.....and its bad enough we have to chase our cat herders out of our chairs.

We're being told to document it and submit it if after hours.....I'm just relaying whats going down.

Last edited:
To be sure you're not talking about ATL. Which crew lounge are you speaking of. I personally don't visit your lounges because I don't know where they are located. I do remember being kicked out of the lounge in CVG (as a group) when the place was damn near empty the very few times I used it. On a personal level I don't like being in places that I'm not welcome especially when surrounded by a bunch of pompous asses.

SLC, LGA.....

Tell you what Beergut.....pull your application out of the pile and I'll buy your argument about the pompous asses......Be sure to tell them that at your interview.

Lots of us were in your shoes when you were still playing with your big-wheel and never set foot in a lounge that wasn't ours.

Store is fine.....you have every right down there. I am not trying to divide anybody into a class warfare game, it's not as if I'm going to run down to your lounge just because you fly for us and vice versa all just because we fly the same passengers.

It's when people are snatching up lounge chairs and living in them like a bum on Venice beach and then trash the place. Believe it or not, but mainline has (Gasp) 3 hour sits too.....and its bad enough we have to chase our cat herders out of our chairs.

We're being told to document it and submit it if after hours.....I'm just relaying whats going down.

Bill, you have to put it in RJ pilot context so that people can understand how you feel. Pretend like you're in an aSA pilot lounge and you see rampers and gate agents trashing the place around. That's what lowly RJ scum are to Delta pilots. Am I correct?

By the way what is the TV option at the Delta crew lounge? Is it OFF and Top Gun?

Last edited:

Yeah, it's all our fault you get up and fly a jet to some pretty nice places on the wages everybdy started at.....

Awww, didn't upgrade in 2 years?? Still living with Mom?? Bothered because people don't know who your airline is so you tell them Delta anyway?? Embry Riddle told you there's a Pilot Shortage?

Stare in the mirror A-hole....you'll see the problem!!

Can't blame ya one darn bit.

Never been there, don't plan to. But I have hit the store for things ours doesn't have. And you are welcome to hit our closet...I mean store.
:beer:

Cheers buscap.....

It's not all of you, just the usual few who wreck it for you all.

You're more than welcome to have the JFK lounge.

Bill, you have to put it in RJ pilot context so that people can understand how you feel. Pretend like you're in an aSA pilot lounge and you see rampers and gate agents trashing the place around. That's what lowly RJ scum are to Delta pilots. Am I correct?

By the way what is the TV option at the Delta crew lounge? Is it OFF and Top Gun?

Scum? Your words......

The TV option rocked my friend.....good work!! :laugh:

Totally makes sense, when you are the superior elite.

Why would you want second class people around you?

Maybe the Regional Pilots just want to get contact with "real" pilots, you know, so they can learn how to over fly airports for 45 minutes and how to land on taxi ways?

That's funny Skippy.....Naw, we want to trade notes on how to get drunk with a Flight attendant and run naked through the woods or in uniform wearing an ipod and rockin the skateboard in the terminal......or taking off on the wrong runway?

That last one and your incidents you listed are mistakes and we all make them so STFU and find another argument because this is a road all pilots shouldn't be going down.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back