Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BILL LUMBERG

Dear all DCI commuters.....

You are always welcome on our jumpseat and I hope you are able to reciprocate, but one place you AREN'T welcome.....is OUR Delta Mainline Pilot Lounges.

Before you label me the Jackhole, we had enough of this a few years back coming into lounges with trash all over and people LIVING in our lounge chairs.....people before you wrecked the privilege.

Lots of Pilots are going to all CP offices to complain about this issue.....so be ready for changes.

Don't hate the Player....hate the game!

Totally makes sense, when you are the superior elite.

Why would you want second class people around you?

Maybe the Regional Pilots just want to get contact with "real" pilots, you know, so they can learn how to over fly airports for 45 minutes and how to land on taxi ways?

Dear all Mainline oldfags.....

You are always welcome to have a job and I hope you are able to find one, but one place you AREN'T welcome....is OUR Delta Mainline Pilot Jobs.

Before you label me the Jackhole, you've had enough of time to save for retirement during the good years, and your greed has resulted in people LIVING in your lounge chairs.....people before us wrecked the career.

Lots of Pilots are going to all welfare offices to complain about this issue.....so be ready for changes.

Hate the Player....not the game!

fixed.

As opposed to creating a problem with every pilot on this forum I think you should address the select few that actually cause a problem.

In case you are not aware in ATL there is a Flight Store in your crew lounge. They have some different items than the one located on concourse C. The SIDA badge gives us access to that. I see no reason to be in your crew lounge other than that.

Is it acceptable to you to come into your crew lounge for the purpose of going to the Flight store?

You are always welcome on our jumpseat and I hope you are able to reciprocate, but one place you AREN'T welcome.....is OUR Delta Mainline Pilot Lounges.

Before you label me the Jackhole, we had enough of this a few years back coming into lounges with trash all over and people LIVING in our lounge chairs.....people before you wrecked the privilege.

Lots of Pilots are going to all CP offices to complain about this issue.....so be ready for changes.

Can't blame ya one darn bit.

Never been there, don't plan to. But I have hit the store for things ours doesn't have. And you are welcome to hit our closet...I mean store.
:beer:

To be sure you're not talking about ATL. Which crew lounge are you speaking of. I personally don't visit your lounges because I don't know where they are located. I do remember being kicked out of the lounge in CVG (as a group) when the place was damn near empty the very few times I used it. On a personal level I don't like being in places that I'm not welcome especially when surrounded by a bunch of pompous asses.

I've been in there before... when I was dating a mainline flight attendant. It's just a room and I didn't leave any trash. I would think the leaving trash would apply to everyone even if it is your own pilots. If there are ASA pilots leaving the ASA lounge trashy then they need to be addressed as well and same goes at Delta, AAI, or anywhere. There is always someone that thinks of only himself and doesn't realize that his inactions have an impact on other's lives.

I've been in there before... when I was dating a mainline flight attendant. It's just a room and I didn't leave any trash. I would think the leaving trash would apply to everyone even if it is your own pilots. If there are ASA pilots leaving the ASA lounge trashy then they need to be addressed as well and same goes at Delta, AAI, or anywhere. There is always someone that thinks of only himself and doesn't realize that his inactions have an impact on other's lives.

You dated a Mainline flight attendant?????? How dare you??? You are not good enough for the crew lounge, and you are not good enough for the filght attendants!!!!
Stick to the regional flight attendants boy...Know your place!!!!

Latest resources

Back