• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Welcome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ignore Bill. Just another pompous ass that makes us all look bad. No one died and made him King of the Delta lounge. He does not speak for us.

Camp out overnight, of course not, but feel free to stop in whenever you want to.

Dear all DCI commuters.....

You are always welcome on our jumpseat and I hope you are able to reciprocate, but one place you AREN'T welcome.....is OUR Delta Mainline Pilot Lounges.

Before you label me the Jackhole, we had enough of this a few years back coming into lounges with trash all over and people LIVING in our lounge chairs.....people before you wrecked the privilege.

Lots of Pilots are going to all CP offices to complain about this issue.....so be ready for changes.

Don't hate the Player....hate the game!
Old news...

Do you guys have free Ice Cream Sundaes in the crew lounges? I don't know, I've never been to one.

I guess I'll wait until I am a Delta pilot to actually go into a Delta Pilot lounge.

Good luck and get some rest.

Why are non DL pilots hanging out in DL lounges in the first place..

"Because, I... I... I've got no where else to goooooooooo...."

I actually go to the rampers lounge in LGA because they usually don't mind a few pilots milling around. In fact if you just take a seat in the back, they are all really entertaining.

You'd think they'd be happy just walking in the presence of Delta pilots would be enough. They have to raid the crew lounges too?

Strangely enough I remember when I was flying at CHQ we had access to four Delta crew areas; TPA, ORF, BNA and the gate agent break room on Concourse B adjacent to gate B22 at ATL. I could only really call the TPA facility a "break room" but I remember having many good conversations and discussions with Delta mainline pilots while we both tried to endure 3-4 hour sits there. Nobody trashed the place and no Delta employees ever asked us to leave. Maybe it's because we were told by the respective station managers or station representatives that all of these locations were acceptable places that we could have access to. Before I got bent out of shape about certain individuals having access or their behavior I would see who exactly it was who authorized their presence in the first place; it might be someone with a higher pay-grade.

Latest resources

Back