• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Welcome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting, since we at Mesaba were told we were welcome and to feel free to wait out the long breaks in SLC in the Delta lounge. I personally have never been in there for the same reason I don't spend any time in ANY lounge beyond long enough to check my v-file or pass through on the way to the crew bus in DTW. I'd rather deal with 20 passengers' questions then 20 minutes of listening to crews biatching about everything under the sun.

Dear all DCI commuters.....

You are always welcome on our jumpseat and I hope you are able to reciprocate, but one place you AREN'T welcome.....is OUR Delta Mainline Pilot Lounges.

Before you label me the Jackhole, we had enough of this a few years back coming into lounges with trash all over and people LIVING in our lounge chairs.....people before you wrecked the privilege.

Lots of Pilots are going to all CP offices to complain about this issue.....so be ready for changes.

Don't hate the Player....hate the game!

Too late.

Did someone leave an upper decker in the DAL lounge, or did you walk into the mens room and find a couple of guys giving each other dutch rudders?

SLC, LGA.....

Tell you what Beergut.....pull your application out of the pile and I'll buy your argument about the pompous asses......Be sure to tell them that at your interview.

Lots of us were in your shoes when you were still playing with your big-wheel and never set foot in a lounge that wasn't ours.

Obviously you don't know me.

I recall years ago we ASA peelots were allowed to use the breakroom on concourse A that was for cmr gate agents. They eventually threw us outa there.

Stare in the mirror A-hole....you'll see the problem!!
He'll see mainline pilots who sold out scope for $1 more per hour on the L-1011 years ago? Cool mirror!

Still a valid complaint as long as none of your guys are using their closet too.

Latest resources

Back