• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Welcome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The difference with the signs at the MSP crew room was that it was posted by management, not some random guy on flightinfo!

Did he use his FI name of Dubya? Or was this one of those, "no questions asked."
A GED is a terrible thing to waste.

So, a GED is a terrible thing to waste? Since you've mentioned this in both of your well thought out replies, maybe you're speaking from experience?

Perhaps if you edit a couple more times you can think of something original and funny, and continue to prove my original point.

I used to do a lot of commuting on UPS and we could all learn a lot from their pilot group. At the SDF domicile there was a large cafeteria where anyone and everyone was welcome. Right next door was a huge sleep room with probably fifty recliners and a movie screen playing the news or a late night show; guess what? Everyone was also welcome there. In the next building was a hallway off of which were many small bedrooms. Everyone was welcome there as well. Pilots from every domestic regional and major airline commuted through there on the good graces of UPS and their pilot group every night and were not only welcomed into their cockpits but also were extended a hand to use the facilities there as we needed. I personally never saw anyone act anything but totally hospitable.
Aviation is hard enough to earn a living in; so if it's a pilot lounge and you've got authorization to be there- I say use it up. Don't wreck the place and be courteous to the "mainline" guys who are there and allowing you to use their company's facilities. Tell a good joke or two and leave when you are supposed to. Is that so hard?
In the end- who really gives a $hit? You guys getting worked up over this are only bringing yourselves down... if you hate working at the airline so much; resign. I need the position.

Sorry LXApilot, but apparently the DL mainline guys haven't done much to generate a lot of love from regional pilots...LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE IN THE SAME UNION..."Not Welcome"...This is as stupid as "jumpseat wars".

So, a GED is a terrible thing to waste? Since you've mentioned this in both of your well thought out replies, maybe you're speaking from experience?
Just what's being passed around the "crew lounges......" :laugh:

Perhaps if you edit a couple more times you can think of something original and funny, and continue to prove my original point.

The only point is the top of your head junior! Now, are you going to stop sneaking into the crew lounges and doing what it is that you do?:blush:

Just what's being passed around the "crew lounges......" :laugh:

The only point is the top of your head junior! Now, are you going to stop sneaking into the crew lounges and doing what it is that you do?:blush:

It wasn't funny the first time....still is not.

Latest resources

Back