Not Welcome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
??

What am I missing here? Is it so bad that Delta guys want their lounge to themselves? Does that make them arrogant?? (Maybe other stories make them look arrogant...like the van stories...but not this one.)

I would have never thought about walking into other airlines' lounge and sleep in their lazy chairs during a long sit. It's kinda like walking into a stranger's home and sit in their comfy chair because you had to kill some time??

I think it's OK what he is requesting. Delta lounge for Delta pilots, makes sense to me.

I spent 6 years at a regional. I never once, despite multiple "productivity sits," ever even entertained the idea of walking into another airlines' pilot lounge for a camp out. It's just a bit out of bounds.

I thought we were supposed to go the DAL pilots' lounge to get "mentored".

If someone was infringing on your marriage (aka porking your wife), would you INVITE him to stay in your home...? Uh, I think not.
It's kinda funny that you don't realize it's the company's house, the husband is a pimp getting paid, and you're the wife.

Why would anyone ever want to go to a pilot's lounge?

Why would anyone ever want to go to a pilot's lounge?

Pilot lounges were designed so that pilots wouldn't have to sleep on terminal benches like hobos. Or have to wait with the traveling folk for the next flight or when on reserve.

Latest resources

Back