• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Welcome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me get this straight. You say the Delta CP in SLC authorized it. But "some pilots" are complaining because RJ pilots "stole" the 700/900 flying, so you're retaliating by kicking them out of "your" crew lounge? Did I get that? I bet you go home after a bad day and kick your dog, smack your kids, then yell at your wife too.

You guys need to grow up and check your ego. You're reflecting very badly on the Delta pilots as a whole. Pilots don't decide what airplanes their company will fly, and most of these 700/900 pilots weren't even in the industry when scope was sold out (by our predecessors). You know this. Talk about hating the player instead of the game! Do something positive to change it if you don't like it, but don't punish the ones who have the least control over the situation! And most of all, quit acting like a big shot on an anonymous internet message board, you tough guy you!

Sorry, from what I was told, it's leans a whole lot more than just "some"

A Delta chief pilot told some Mesaba pilots that do a 4 hour sit there everyday they could use it. Delta pilots are complaining. It's not just one pilot complaining. It's quite a few. Expect this privilege to change. I am not one of the pilots that complained.

Don't shoot the messenger. The Delta pilots are watching their domestic flying disappear as more and more CRJ700's and 900's show up at their gates. Now they're watching regional pilots show up in their crew lounges. They're not happy. You guys are taking this way too personal.
The CP actually wrote a letter saying XJ guys were allowed to use it. Then some of your more mature pilots broke into our flight kits and suitcases in the bag room at the top of C. Which is why cameras were installed and a nasty letter from the CP saying we were allowed to use it. Seems this is a question of maturity. XJ guys have always shown respect, even while being disrespected. When the CP retracts the letter, then our guys will stop coming in, until then "Grow Up".

The CP actually wrote a letter saying XJ guys were allowed to use it. Then some of your more mature pilots broke into our flight kits and suitcases in the bag room at the top of C. Which is why cameras were installed and a nasty letter from the CP saying we were allowed to use it. Seems this is a question of maturity. XJ guys have always shown respect, even while being disrespected. When the CP retracts the letter, then our guys will stop coming in, until then "Grow Up".

Hmmmmm, careful of accusations, as posts can be used against you...Enjoying PNCL?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything. There were some flight kits that were accessed by someone other than their owner last year, and items placed inside, including notes of not being welcomed. The DL CP was advised, and cameras and CP notices were posted in the bag room. Doing something of this nature shows the maturity level of some individuals.

Now, what's with the threat of retaliation for posting these facts? I will assume you were unaware that this did happen, since the DAL/NWA integration wasn't complete at the time. And you we probably not in SLC yet.

My enjoyment of PNCL integration is yet to be seen.

Now, what's with the threat of retaliation for posting these facts?

Facts? Maybe. Maybe they were taken someplace else, misplaced, lied about, who knows. But I would be careful saying pilots took things out of someone else's flight kits. That certainly won't endear you to any mainline guys, especially when they may not want you there in the first place.

Facts? Maybe. Maybe they were taken someplace else, misplaced, lied about, who knows. But I would be careful saying pilots took things out of someone else's flight kits. That certainly won't endear you to any mainline guys, especially when they may not want you there in the first place.

Nothing removed. Just trash and notes inserted.

I personally flew with the FO who's bag was messed with. The SLC CP took him out to lunch and personally apologized for the treatment that he received by his pilot group. I spend the majority of my flying out of SLC. I have not once seen even half of the lazy boys being occupied.

This is purely about marking territory. We had a company negotiated agreement to be able to use the crewroom to REST. Nice childish post by MR L. From my experience speaking with the DAL CP's in SLC, they will see right through this childish attitude. For crying out loud all they need to do is walk 10 feet out of their office to see these Mesaba hooligans "ruining" their lounge.

Give me a break.

The regionals infringe on Delta's flying. The Delta pilots don't want you in their break room. Got it?

If someone was infringing on your marriage (aka porking your wife), would you INVITE him to stay in your home...? Uh, I think not.

Negotiate your OWN rest facilities and stop having such a sense of entitlement to facilities that are not yours.

The regionals infringe on Delta's flying. The Delta pilots don't want you in their break room. Got it?

If someone was infringing on your marriage (aka porking your wife), would you INVITE him to stay in your home...? Uh, I think not.

Negotiate your OWN rest facilities and stop having such a sense of entitlement to facilities that are not yours.

Delta pilots can reclaim "their" flying the next time their contract is amendable. If you whore out your wife, you have no right to get pissed. Get her back, get her clean from that regional scum. Until then you're just a sellout pimp who ditched his girls, to us. I'll happily collect my six figure paycheck until you do.

Our company did negotiate, it just happens to be your crewroom as well. I am entitled because my company memo says to. Get over yourselves. It's a room with four walls and some lazy boys.

Latest resources

Back