• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Not Welcome

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been in there before... when I was dating a mainline flight attendant. It's just a room and I didn't leave any trash. I would think the leaving trash would apply to everyone even if it is your own pilots. If there are ASA pilots leaving the ASA lounge trashy then they need to be addressed as well and same goes at Delta, AAI, or anywhere. There is always someone that thinks of only himself and doesn't realize that his inactions have an impact on other's lives.

ASA and Delta, I thought they were one in the same. Meaning that most ASA pilots will be at Delta eventually :)

Delta pilots can reclaim "their" flying the next time their contract is amendable. If you whore out your wife, you have no right to get pissed. Get her back, get her clean from that regional scum. Until then you're just a sellout pimp who ditched his girls, to us. I'll happily collect my six figure paycheck until you do.

Our company did negotiate, it just happens to be your crewroom as well. I am entitled because my company memo says to. Get over yourselves. It's a room with four walls and some lazy boys.
Oh, my goodness gracious...

The regionals infringe on Delta's flying.

Who do you think ALLOWS (by contract) the Regionals to have that flying??
I would say Delta Management made an agreement with the Regional Management.
To be mad at the Regional Pilots for flying "some one's route" (and where does it say who's route it is anyway) is like blaming Rosie O'Donnell's fork for getting her fat.
The level of ignorance here is mind boggling. It is no wonder why management has the upper hand.

I hope the Delta pilots do as good a job reclaiming the flying as you are at reclaiming your lounges.

Maybe this is a practice run for the real thing?????

A Delta chief pilot told some Mesaba pilots that do a 4 hour sit there everyday they could use it. Delta pilots are complaining. It's not just one pilot complaining. It's quite a few. Expect this privilege to change. I am not one of the pilots that complained.

Don't shoot the messenger. The Delta pilots are watching their domestic flying disappear as more and more CRJ700's and 900's show up at their gates. Now they're watching regional pilots show up in their crew lounges. They're not happy. You guys are taking this way too personal.

First off I would be thrilled to never step foot in SLC (or JFK or ATL) ever again. It's far from our choice where to fly to, and for that matter when we fly there. It's your company demanding all of it. We try to make the best of what we are sent by Delta. Including the offer to share a few hours in your crew room and C concourse bag room. If you don't like seeing us flying these flights you should take that up with Lee Moak and your local reps. If you don't want us around the break areas feel free to suggest where we go.

Did you hear, "Bye Bye!" when it was over? :laugh:

OMFG!!

Talk about a post-grenade.

I scrolled down two posts before it went off. And I too, have shat my pants!!!

I was just gonna ask "Who was the lucky guy", but it seems just a waste of typing now.

Latest resources

Back