• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Northwest Airlines Files 1113

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is where the court voids all the contracts and the company gets to impose their own work rules and pay. Take it or leave is what it boils down too.

mach none said:
This is where the court voids all the contracts and the company gets to impose their own work rules and pay. Take it or leave is what it boils down too.

Why didn't I go to Law School? I could have made serious cash squashing labor groups...

My heart goes out to our friends at NWA. The script was written by U management, and watching the NWA-sequel is going to be painful.

Good luck, guys!

Un-farking-believable. And this is the airline that, time and time again, refused to go along with the fare hikes that would have helped us all survive when the costs were rising. The management group should be in jail.

BeCareful! said:
My heart goes out to our friends at NWA. The script was written by U management, and watching the NWA-sequel is going to be painful.

Good luck, guys!

Keep in mind that the former USAirways CFO under Siegel is now the CFO at NWA - no surprise there...

mach none said:

Not necessarily true. Can you name an ALPA contract that was voided through this process? Hawaiian pilots shot down a TA in Ch11 recently. When the Company went to the judge the judge told the company that neither the company nor the union would be happy with an imposed contract. HAA management then had to go back to the table and negotiate. The HAA pilots ended with a much better deal then what management wanted them to eat and an amendable date in 2007.

It's not a take it or leave it deal.

Latest resources

Back