Noose in cockpit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This isn't racist a comment?
Yeah, but I didn't feel the need to go there; I don't hate anyone (except maybe airTran management who simply have no conscience).

Plus, I don't drive an SUV and I don't shop at Costco so I wasn't offended... Besides, I drive a 6 cylinder Camaro, but I *DID* cut my mullet after college. ;)

Some people on here need to lighten up...

Last edited:
I think the real question is where the hell'd the person who did this get a cabbage patch doll anyway? Showing the age a bit. :D

At least it wasn't a "moose" in the cockpit. That would have been a real mess!!

You smarta55! I was hoping no one would say moose because I was going to. I read the whole thread saying to myself "I hope no one uses the moose angle" Dang it!. BTW, Mooses, or "Meese" have been held down by "The Man" for years and years. 'Bout time they were able to sue someone.

Thanks PCL. My point was racism never ended "20" years ago. It still happens everyday, in and out of the flightdeck. I see, hear and live it.

BTW, I broke no laws nor comitted any moving violations that evening. When it happens to you, then you'll understand. Back to your cave....man.

Hey, it's not just white people. There are plenty of racist blacks in this world too.

I would laugh my a$$ off if this turns into the next JENA 6..... Maybe they will have another million man march over it...

Man, I hope they find that a black Cactus pilot put that doll in there. Please, please, let that be the case.

PIPE

Shut up....................... cracker!:laugh:

SHI MO FO BUDDA LAY ME TA DA BONE CHECKIN ME UP... WHAT YOU TALKN BOUT BIG MAMMA, MY MAMMA DINT RAZE NO DUMMY, I DIG YO RAP

PS.

SLIDE ME DA PORTER GIVE ME DEM GREENS ON DA SIDE.

JIVE TURKEY

Latest resources

Back