• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Noise Cancelling Headsets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I use the QC2 and uflymike in a mid size biz jet and it is great. Carry some extra AAA batteries in the case with you and buy yourself an Ipod and you too will be glad you did. Check Ebay for a better price on the Bose QC2 headest. Makes long days and long flights a lot more enjoyable.

One problem with the mike is this:

If the mike jack backs out of the headset every so slightly... you won't know it and miss radio calls from center.

The way I avoid this is listen to Rush on the ndb radio. If I don't hear Limbaugh ... I know the mike jack has backed out.

Either that or the Democrats have pushed through the unFairness doctrine.

Last edited:
Gut, watch what you say! I didn't think our last trip was that bad.

Also the best $500 aviation investment I have made in years!!

Haven't had one on this fleet yet, yourself included amigo. Just getting ready for some of the usual suspects....:D

My record is intact....broke another one today....and we were supposed to go to Hawaii tomorrow...:bawling:

One problem with the mike is this:

If the mike jack backs out of the headset every so slightly... you won't know it and miss radio calls from center.

The way I avoid this is listen to Rush on the ndb radio. If I don't hear Limbaugh ... I know the mike jack has backed out.

Either that or the Democrats have pushed through the unFairness doctrine.

Rush is still around? I thought that guy OD'd on pain killers years ago...

Ya but not to worry, it's TSO'd. :eek:

Airplanes are TSO'd but they crash.

Replace the O-Ring on the UFLY MIC adapter if the connection between the headest and the boom mic seems loose.

Common sense? Yes.

Kinda unziping your fly before pizzing. Next thing you know, I may need unifomr pants with a TSO so I can pee without remembering to unzip my fly.

Latest resources

Back