• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No trick or treaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We had one trick-or-treater that's it. That sucks. Maybe it has to due with the temp. only being 10 deg. More CANDY for me.
CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY maybe I have had to much

Its alive and well in Jacksonville, FL.

Took my little girl around for a little bit, untill she threw a fit. She is only 2. All she wants are the lolli pops.

Now it is the 1st and I have 2 big mixing bowls full of candy and one pissed off wife. Any crash pads in the FLL area I can send the candy too, Lord knows I don't need any more.

The reason we were out playing in the streets is because we didn't have these dang computers and internet to play on!!:D :p :D

Oh yeah, don't forget the playstation. How times have changed.

Had the opposite of Turbo. Went out and bought more (in hopes we over bought!). We almost went through 10 bags in Orlando. Had just a few treats leftover. The neighborhood was all jazzed up.

I had 2 all night. It's a beautiful night, 60 degrees. And even with that, not a one said anything when I opened the door. What the heII happened to "TRICK oR TREAT!!"? Turbo, I too loaded up. I ended up bringing it all in to work and passed it all out to the couriers and midnight FBO kids.

My wife took our two kids (Rennaisance Princess and Jango Fett) around the neighborhood while I stayed home to pass out goodies. I had about 50 kids come by between 6:30 and 8. Only a few were teenagers and all had pretty cool costumes. This year was much better than last in our neighborhood. We live in a pretty new subdivision with lots of 20-30 something faimiles, so I'm sure that is a factor in the good turnout. I joined the family for the last 15 minutes of their trick or treating, the streets were full of kids and their parents. I guess here in NC some good old traditions are still hanging on.

Dieterly.

What a sad, sad life you must have. Even a discussion of a kid's holiday has to be tainted with airline politics.

I bet your house is a ball at the holidays.

Hey LR25,
you going to that airshow at NAS on Saturday? I'm driving down from Athens, Georgia to see it. Blue Angels will be there.

Latest resources

Back