Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flywrite said:
Dieterly.

What a sad, sad life you must have. Even a discussion of a kid's holiday has to be tainted with airline politics.

I bet your house is a ball at the holidays.

I was thinking the exact same thing... unbelieveable... surprised he didn't mention Pay-For-Training and RJDC also!

Some people just don't know when to give it a rest...

my kids did well

I took my kids around last night and they did very well. We were out for about 1 hour and they came home a full plastic pumpkin each( the ones that are about 10 inches across). I thought my daughters best friend who took a pillow case with him was being a little excessive. Wow was I wrong. Last year they didn’t get half that much and were probably out longer. They only wanted to stop because it was too hot (freakin 85 degrees in FLL at 8PM and my oldest was in a fur costume) and the pumpkins were too heavy.

eriknorth said:
Hey LR25,
you going to that airshow at NAS on Saturday? I'm driving down from Athens, Georgia to see it. Blue Angels will be there.

I'll be there, look for me with my tan photogs vest ;) (I'll be one of the many ones there though). I just checked the directions I know one of the preformers, I helped him at Sun N Fun, maybe I can get Flightline access? hehe

Now as far as trick or treaters, yeah here in Daytona there was not a sole that knocked on my door in my apartment complex, I hear there was a far number at the colleges trick or treat thing (they invite the locals).

I remembered when I was a kid, making a Navy Uniform (Top Gun :cool: ), among other uniforms, and coming back to drop off pillow cases full of candy. Then there was the gorge the first night the next morning your sick of candy, even though you have quite a pile left.

I think everyone's trick-or-treaters must have come to my house. I can honestly say I've never seen so many. I'd guess somewhere around 200 (I know my wife said just about every one of her 60 5th graders showed up at our door).....

I always squirrell away some Reece's Cups for myself before I start passing candy out. Thank God pilots arent tested for those things.
I was very disappointed this year that the kids only got one "Bit 'O Honey"...I love those things.

Latest resources

Back