• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more Skywest flying for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even if it's cheaper? I don't know, I suppose anything at this point is possible.

There is a reason Jet Connect failed. There was no way for AirTran to make money using the 50 seat jet based on the fares they charged. It was a failed experiment for both AT and AWAC. I doubt they want to go down that road again but what do I know? Very little.

I hate to ask, and I can't believe it hasn't been asked already, but will this mean that SKYW will wind up with pilots on the street because of this?

Rumour has it Skywest bought the old airwing on the south side of MKE for a maintenance facility.

If this is true they still plan on sending airplanes through mke somehow....

Bueller?

I hate to ask, and I can't believe it hasn't been asked already, but will this mean that SKYW will wind up with pilots on the street because of this?

Nope. They say the airplanes will be used elsewere. It's only 10 aircraft

Rumour has it Skywest bought the old airwing on the south side of MKE for a maintenance facility.

If this is true they still plan on sending airplanes through mke somehow....

Bueller?

They do via the UAL and DAL flying correct. I see the Party Bus a lot when up in MKE

There is a reason Jet Connect failed. There was no way for AirTran to make money using the 50 seat jet based on the fares they charged. It was a failed experiment for both AT and AWAC. I doubt they want to go down that road again but what do I know? Very little.

I dig your avatar, most of the time it's what I feel like. Haha!

I was told by a chief pilot, no. Take it for what its worth...

Latest resources

Back