No more FRJs in CVG?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T-Gates said:
Great, more Do-Jets to add to the 15+ PSA/Air Whiskey/Great Plains birds already there....
What? My old GPAir jets 410Z & 430Z are sitting at Myrtle Beach, SC right now??? Amazing, as I though they were supposed to back to Doc Stricker & Union Planter Bank back up in Columbia, MO to settle out the Chap 11 proceedings and the concurrent law suit.

Ernest

BigMotorToter said:
I just drove past the airport yesterday. All the Dojets were parked at the Delta hanger.
FYI: We are flying them till Nov. 1st. Usually (since Sept) there are about 6 spares on the "hanger pad" due to the reduced lines.

I thought all the PSA Dorniers were up in Akron OH. Isn't AvCraft based in Akron these days?

Last edited:
j328ernest said:
What? My old GPAir jets 410Z & 430Z are sitting at Myrtle Beach, SC right now??? Amazing, as I though they were supposed to back to Doc Stricker & Union Planter Bank back up in Columbia, MO to settle out the Chap 11 proceedings and the concurrent law suit.

Ernest
There are 2 328 Jet's in GP colors parked on the ramp as we speak. If I get a chance, I'll snap a picture for ya....

How is it good for corporate? It gets you there when the meeting is over.
The 328 jets' are a very good corporate plane. I am a former one of Ben's captains and I can assure you that Avcraft will make money on this deal should they buy a few back. We had 3 on 135 and they would always be flying college sports teams, vip travel, corporate shuttles, etc. May not be the "ideal" airplane but they surely are not the worst by far. Kid Rock and Robert De Niro were just a few of the regulars that would charter the DO-jet out at a slim $4300 per hour in the executive 12 seat set up.

Ben is a money making machine ! !

3 5 0

Latest resources

Back