• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No More ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If whatever 777forever is alluding to actually has any merit, I would imagine it will take a long time to materialize. This could be something that begins in 2012 or 2013 when contracts are officially up.

just curious... what was 777 saying?

His last few posts on this thread from the previous page. A lot of buzz about growth that seems to be based less on fact and more on straight rumor. The company just indicated a May 21st event about a "new look" and "launching a new vision" for our future. To me that just means our new logo. Others seem to believe it is much, much more than that. While I hope they are correct, I remain skeptical.

I agree.... cant imagine.. if there was 'growth, that they would be talking about it or leaking anything before it was done..

just cant imagine spending money on re-branding the airline... when our only real customers are United and Delta ?

First off, let me say, USC you must have a really boring life to bring this thread back to life!! Secondly, I hope my original post is way off base and we grow like the dollar weeds in my yard. Thirdly, regarding unionizing skywest, it looks lime the employee free choice act has been approved. That means that no longer will someone not voting be considered a no vote. Now all that's needed is a simple majority of those participating in the vote. USC, go get laid man, it makes life better!!

First off, let me say, USC you must have a really boring life to bring this thread back to life!! Secondly, I hope my original post is way off base and we grow like the dollar weeds in my yard. Thirdly, regarding unionizing skywest, it looks lime the employee free choice act has been approved. That means that no longer will someone not voting be considered a no vote. Now all that's needed is a simple majority of those participating in the vote. USC, go get laid man, it makes life better!!

It took you that long to write and come up with that? Nice job. I really like this thread....It clearly illustrates just how stupid you are. See? Seriously, STFU, you would do yourself a huge favor. Thanks for the update, now try and keep your opinions to yourself.

Trojan

His last few posts on this thread from the previous page. A lot of buzz about growth that seems to be based less on fact and more on straight rumor. The company just indicated a May 21st event about a "new look" and "launching a new vision" for our future. To me that just means our new logo. Others seem to believe it is much, much more than that. While I hope they are correct, I remain skeptical.

Im not saying the BIG one will be announced on the 21st. Im just saying the company would not be rebranding the airline just to impress the ATL folks or if they knew the future was bleak. Behind every expense in a business there has to be a justification for that expense. And believe me, they have justification.

It took you that long to write and come up with that? Nice job. I really like this thread....It clearly illustrates just how stupid you are. See? Seriously, STFU, you would do yourself a huge favor. Thanks for the update, now try and keep your opinions to yourself.

Trojan

So, basically what you're saying is that you're a little punk bitch that needs you're a$$ kicked. Gotcha! Well I'm based up in IAD now, and would love to help you with that problem. Pm me and we can figure out when we can get together. Seeeeya!

So, basically what you're saying is that you're a little punk bitch that needs you're a$$ kicked. Gotcha! Well I'm based up in IAD now, and would love to help you with that problem. Pm me and we can figure out when we can get together. Seeeeya!

This has all the makings of The Palm vs. Feruzzi Part Deux!

Latest resources

Back