• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No More ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't even know who this little bitch is, though obviously he has a problem with me. May as well fix his issue.

Boy, those are convincing facts..... Kind of like "Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, trust me, I'm from Texas!"

I had to stop here. Fact, Iraq used WMD's on Iran during their war and on the Kurds. I am not one to defend Bush but come on when his Intel people told him Iraq had them and their history showed us they would use them he had no choice but to believe they still had them. They were most likely snuck across the boarder somewhere east or west of Iraq. I am not saying this was an excuse to invade, that was a bad idea. I am just saying that phrase is getting old and not correct.

back to the facts. I thought ASA was locked into ATL, that a certain % of that flying belongs to them.

So, basically what you're saying is that you're a little punk bitch that needs you're a$$ kicked. Gotcha! Well I'm based up in IAD now, and would love to help you with that problem. Pm me and we can figure out when we can get together. Seeeeya!

What a tool. Go back to middle school. You and CX880 can eat dirt together.

I don't even know who this little bitch is, though obviously he has a problem with me. May as well fix his issue.

LMAO! You state a public opinion of which you're horribly wrong. I call you on it. You get mad. I continue to call you on it. You get really pissed for it. That's about it. Now you threaten me. GFY. Perhaps, like I've suggested all along, if you'd for the love of pete, just STFU, you'd do yourself a great service. Continue to threaten me, and you will certainly find out who I am. Now, have a good life, and please, try and keep your opinions to yourself.

Trojan

Some of you here really need to grow up.. Scary that some here control the outcome of many lives everyday..

I didn't see anything egregious enough on this thread that warranted that kind of response. Pot meet Kettle.

If you think people who use profanity or hurl insults are dangerous "behind the yoke," you must not have flown with enough people who take their jobs way too seriously.

Last edited:
Just what I read here on the last page is so off topic, and several TOS violations. The political topics belong in the non-aviation chat.. How many time does this have to be said??

Now I have to go through this entire thread.. and when I find the violations.. your getting time off, the warnings have been made before.. looks like it's time to for some spring breaks..

Some of you here really need to grow up.. Scary that some here control the outcome of many lives everyday..
Good Grief, Charlie Brown!

I didn't see anything egregious enough on this thread that warranted that kind of response. Pot meet Kettle.

If you think people who use profanity or hurl insults are dangerous "behind the yoke," you must not have flown with enough people who take their jobs way too seriously.

It was getting pretty bad. Physical threats were being made by one poster. Looks like he got a vacation. At least we get a break from the ridiculous ASA doom and gloom posts.

And nope, I was talking more like this fall, and not 2 years from now. If the company was preparing for 2 years from now they would not be rushing to re-brand and pushing PBS like its going outta style. Something revolutionary is about to happen. Jump in, hang on and keep tight, its gunna be a WILD ride!

Last edited:
It was getting pretty bad. Physical threats were being made by one poster. Looks like he got a vacation. At least we get a break from the ridiculous ASA doom and gloom posts.

And nope, I was talking more like this fall, and not 2 years from now. If the company was preparing for 2 years from now they would not be rushing to re-brand and pushing PBS like its going outta style. Something revolutionary is about to happen. Jump in, hang on and keep tight, its gunna be a WILD ride!

I hope you have good sources. We can use good news.

Yep-

You are right! I hate to let the cat out of the bag-but I was on the plane with BH's stepmom's BFF's aunt's first cousin, and we are gonna get a SOFT-SERVE MACHINE IN THE LOUNGE!!

-It is gonna be totally awesome!
-B.J. is gonna crap himself!
-We are soooooo fortunate!

Latest resources

Back