No More ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Actually, I didn't know we couldn't swear by using ! instead if i, for example __!_ until a couple of days ago, and I didn't know that you could ONLY post political stuff in the non-avaition chat until today.

To me, the non-swearing/swearing thing seems like PC run amok but it's not my message board, so too bad for me!

I will continue to try and follow the rules, and any missteps aren't on purpose!

I WOULD have posted a response to the WMD thing above, except for reading the mod's posts, so thanx for that heads up and warning.

Have a great day!

cliff
LFW
PS-Hope ASA does great, but not at mainline's expense!

this reminds me of a time in middle school when the teacher went off on this one table of guys that wouldn't STFU. hilarious

So how does this thread read now?? lots of mssing posts, 3 members on the road.. all because the educations mommy and daddy bought you did not teach you how to follow the rules, and proper use of the english language..

If you can't communicate properly without swearing (creative or not) then go somewhere else.. it will not be tolerated here on Flight info any more..

For those of you with more than 100 posts on here.. there will no longer be any warnings.. there will no longer be any PM's to explain why you were booted..

Do it a second time.. and your 86'ed for good.. IP address and all..

So does this mean you all will crack down on ALL offenders, like the infamous General Lee?

Hi!

Actually, I didn't know we couldn't swear by using ! instead if i, for example __!_ until a couple of days ago, and I didn't know that you could ONLY post political stuff in the non-avaition chat until today.

To me, the non-swearing/swearing thing seems like PC run amok but it's not my message board, so too bad for me!

I will continue to try and follow the rules, and any missteps aren't on purpose!

I WOULD have posted a response to the WMD thing above, except for reading the mod's posts, so thanx for that heads up and warning.

Have a great day!

cliff
LFW
PS-Hope ASA does great, but not at mainline's expense!
It will be at someone's expense but not mainline!

Them internets is rough, dawg. This ain't no mamby pamby jetcareers.

hahaha funny. jetcareers... wow. That place, oh man. One guy posts about how he wants to be a fighter pilot and work at fedex and be an astronout and there's 25 reponses from flight sim pilots and student pilots positively encouraging him. hahahaha

hahaha funny. jetcareers... wow. That place, oh man. One guy posts about how he wants to be a fighter pilot and work at fedex and be an astronout and there's 25 reponses from flight sim pilots and student pilots positively encouraging him. hahahaha

Haha.. Yep. Kumbaya.. Obama is grand.

By the way.. I noticed the ether wore off. That was a coherent group of sentences.

Last edited:
It was getting pretty bad. Physical threats were being made by one poster. Looks like he got a vacation. At least we get a break from the ridiculous ASA doom and gloom posts.

And nope, I was talking more like this fall, and not 2 years from now. If the company was preparing for 2 years from now they would not be rushing to re-brand and pushing PBS like its going outta style. Something revolutionary is about to happen. Jump in, hang on and keep tight, its gunna be a WILD ride!

Bump

#ignorantclairvoyance

Latest resources

Back