• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Insert the word fachist here.

Well, it would actually have to be a word first. :rolleyes:

Spikey-haired regional FO spelling lesson of the day: it's spelled fascist

Well, it would actually have to be a word first. :rolleyes:

Spikey-haired regional FO spelling lesson of the day: it's spelled fascist

sorry! In my heat of the moment light speed typing, "i misspelled", but i am sure you have never speled anythang incorectli.

No....see I know PCL....he's pretty anal. He can't even misspell on ACARS

A little obsessive-compulsive disorder never hurt anyone. ;)

Send me your phone number via PM. I lost my cell phone a few months ago and that's the only place I had your number.

Maybe if management treated pilots as professionals we would act like it?

I've seen this exact response on several threads like this one. It's not a good argument.

Anyone who's been in aviation for any length of time knew exactly what they were getting into. Bad QOL, lousy money, etc.

That fact remains that professional pilots are, in fact, professionals. They should look and act like the part. Maybe if WE present ourselves as professional, management treat us as such - probably not, but I think it's a more logical approach.

Nothing personal - just my opinion.

i rarely post on flightinfo, i usually just sit back, read and laugh! But i must add that this young regional cliche is getting old. Despite the validity of the cliche. Some people style their hair a certain way. Yeah as long as it meets the "dress code" who cares. And who doesnt like to listen to music, people keeping bashing people just cause they are listening to some music while walking around the terminal. Me personally, I listen to my ipod while walking around the terminal to keep myself from laughing at the gate agents making boarding announcements in some wierd form of aranglish, portuglish or what have you. So to all of you who believe every pilot should look, think alike, and fit a certain mold. All your doing is taking away everyones individuality and making us more of a robot, monkey suit wearing, button pushing, bus driver. Insert the word fachist here. Like pilots were supposed to be bred in a factory, where they come out with a goofy news anchor traditional hair cut, disgruntled look, airforce flight kit sticker, and a union pin sticking up their ass. Yeah I understand how older pilots bash younger people, and its a social norm that has been going on since the beginning of time. Generation gaps can not understand one another. I dont think having your hair cut a certain way, or listening to an ipod is a lack of professionalism. Stereotyping and "clicheing" (not a real word) one another is unprofessional. Cant we all just get along and respect each others diversity.

What about the hiring mins at Pinnacle and Eagle?

You might ask what I am talking about??

It is the point of the thread, the topic you know!

I just threw in the "cliche" because it is funny.

It is funny because there is some truth behind it, but no less a joke.

Lighten up Francis!!!!!!

When did the Ipod, spiked/frosted hair, Doc Marten and backpack cliche begin actually? In my own defense, I have a backpack laptop bag, I just keep it on top of my luggage bag and off my shoulder as much as possible. I don't even have a camera phone so an Ipod is a little bit out of my technological relm right now unless they start to pod cast Dexter, Weeds, Big Love, Sopranos and The Wire. I would have to get one then.

Did somebody mention hair gel?

gotti1.jpg

Latest resources

Back