• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyinScotsman

Left-Handed Gear Jockey
Anyone know for sure??

Are the new mins a MEL Commercial ticket and a pulse?

Oh, and spiky hair gel, ipod and a backpack. Can't forget that!

Anyone know for sure??

Are the new mins a MEL Commercial ticket and a pulse?

Oh, and spiky hair gel, ipod and a backpack. Can't forget that!

A friend who works at 9E says that they will hire anyone, as you said, with a Comm. MEL and a pulse. I heard some girl got hired with 295 hours. I have four friends that work there, and they have nothing but bad things to say about the place. One is a guy who, back in the day, would fly any chance he got in any plane. He truly loved aviation. After six years at pinnacle, he is so disgusted with the place that he wants to quit flying, for work and fun, all together. He is not the typical pilot bitcher either. Needless to say, I didn't apply there.

The Pinnacle ad for months now has made no mention of flight time, so I guess so. I sure hope we actually see a pilot shortage sometime soon. One can only dream.....

The "ipod using, spiky hair having, Doc Marten wearing, backpack toting regional FO" cliche has been beat to DEATH to the point it is old and busted.

Please find a new cliche.

Thank you.

A friend who works at 9E says that they will hire anyone, as you said, with a Comm. MEL and a pulse. I heard some girl got hired with 295 hours. I have four friends that work there, and they have nothing but bad things to say about the place. One is a guy who, back in the day, would fly any chance he got in any plane. He truly loved aviation. After six years at pinnacle, he is so disgusted with the place that he wants to quit flying, for work and fun, all together. He is not the typical pilot bitcher either. Needless to say, I didn't apply there.

If you are going to have an avatar like that, you should be doing WAY more posting. I mean, come on, only seven???

The "ipod using, spiky hair having, Doc Marten wearing, backpack toting regional FO" cliche has been beat to DEATH to the point it is old and busted.

Thank you.

Thanks, I am glad you pointed that out. I will try harder for you next time.:rolleyes:

Note to self: Gotta get better cliche's, people are watchin.

Thank you.

If so many regional FOs didn't fit it perfectly, then maybe it would be time for a new one, but you've got to admit that this is one accurate cliche. Look around you in the terminal next time you're at work. I guarantee that you'll spot several regional FOs that fit neatly into the cliche. Sad but true.

What do you mean "no mins"? You gotta be breathin', don'cha?

Latest resources

Back