No growth at SW until 2016 now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not surprising considering the Max schedule
Focus is still on -800's, replacing -300's and 717's with used market, and then growing with Max's.

What the article doesn't say is that we are getting aircraft daily utilization back up in the 12 block hour range- something we haven't seen since shoulder cuts around the meltdown. And from a pilot perspective, block hours is what we care about

Wavey,

You know better. This is called managing expectations. They are telling you np expansion "unless" you agree to a quick deal. This deal will include growth they originally planned.

Exactly.
I agree with that 110% William
And so do most of our pilots. Joke about it every day bc it's that amateur.
Who knows the real play with so many groups in negotiations, but it appears mgmt simply doesnt understand that half their pilot group aren't relative newbies anymore. I'm junior 8 years in and thoroughly content to wait out there game. And at $160k/year+ if I worked harder! we can afford to

Exactly.
I agree with that 110% William
And so do most of our pilots. Joke about it every day bc it's that amateur.
Who knows the real play with so many groups in negotiations, but it appears mgmt simply doesnt understand that half their pilot group aren't relative newbies anymore. I'm junior 8 years in and thoroughly content to wait out there game. And at $160k/year+ if I worked harder! we can afford to

Dead on Wave.

I'm willing to wait them out and call their bluff. Bring it.
No concessionary deal here.

Last edited:
Bluff? "The first deal will be the best one." Whatever happened to that nonsense? :rolleyes:

Bluff? "The first deal will be the best one." Whatever happened to that nonsense? :rolleyes:

You guys were going to get one bite at SLI apple. You choked on it and then got deal number two. Which we told you would be worse.

Section Six is a different animal....of course you know that.

Any other questions?

No, no questions. There's nothing to be learned from such a mental midget. Just pointing out the hypocrisy and idiocy. Carry on.

No, no questions. There's nothing to be learned from such a mental midget. Just pointing out the hypocrisy and idiocy. Carry on.

And I described the difference, but you decided to dodge and deflect even though you knew the answer as you posted the hypothetical question. There's no hypocrisy or idiocy. This just makes you look like a idiot.

There was never going to be any arbitration like you were saying..ever. One try. Isn't that how it played out, after we told you time and time again.

Big difference sitting on 79/hr FO pay versus 152/hr while working on a contract, right PCL?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back