• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NMB to ASA: keep negotiating

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh man, now you're providing definitions. That's rich. You don't scare me. No one does. I've been here alot longer than 10 years, and you have no idea of what I have done as an ALPA volunteer on numerous committees. Rally a revolt? Is that what you're about, and really want? You've been watching too many Castro movies man. This becoming comical.

I know that our demands on the 50 are inline with CHQ and Express Jet. The problem is we're not competing with CHQ and Express Jet, we're competing with SKW in the eyes of Skywest Inc.
Here´s another idea:
WHy not tie our scope to the size of Skywest airlines! Something like as long as we (ASA) are no more than 15% higher on a airframe there will be no transfers.
I would think this would be a good way of keeping pressure on Skywest management in keeping their pilot group rates in line. If they threatened a reduction in pay I see this the final push in getting unionization at Skywest.
Just a thaught........

Here´s another idea:
WHy not tie our scope to the size of Skywest airlines! Something like as long as we (ASA) are no more than 15% higher on a airframe there will be no transfers.
I would think this would be a good way of keeping pressure on Skywest management in keeping their pilot group rates in line. If they threatened a reduction in pay I see this the final push in getting unionization at Skywest.
Just a thaught........

The current scope proposal on the table is protecting our current percentage of Skywest Inc flying, plus our current number of CRJ-700 aircraft. This comes directly from the CNC chairman.

This is the proposal that the MEC feels "all the money on the table can't buy".

Your way of thinking while humerous is for a different era. The cheese has moved. You are obsolete.[/quote]

Funny...everyone I talk to feels the same way as I do! So WHO is obsolete? I believe that it may be YOU!!! HEY...HERE ARE SOME CAPS FOR YOU. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM NOW!

You must be the only person here who doesn't know who Oh Please is. He announced it on the Alpa web board some time ago. He's not in management at all. Not even an IP.

I was refering to Geekmaster. I guess I need to be more specific in my childish rants.

I agree the pilots of ASA need to step up and get involved once and for all.

I think it is counter productive to tell the current MEC, who was just elected in office, that we are going to recall them if this session doesnt bring a TA.

I cant understand why the FEW on here are so quick to blame the very people that are trying to work for the pilots best interest.

To come on this board and say with such absolute, that you are in the know on the majority or the minority, from the flightdeck talk and badda bing lounge, is short sighted to say the least.

In my opinion, people will often shake there head in agreement 9 out of 10 times just to avoid an argument, while in their own mind they either disagree or have no idea how they feel on an issue, because they have not taken the time to know the issues at hand. Not everyone is so quick too say how they feel like the JB's and WF's.

I mean take a look on here for proof, the threads on this issue is dominated by the above people I listed.

Just like elections, often the loudest voice is in fact the minority, trying to convince the masses that they know best.

I dont have the answers to our problem at ASA, but I know I dont like the fighting within and the lack of brotherhood that is supposed to exist. Its this that the vast majority sees and just says, why would I get involved with that, let someone else deal with it. Sad but true.

I'll be there Thursday. and I'll speak up if I need to. I expect our CNC to get results, but I also expect our management to get reasonable too, its a two way street.

Medeco

It's the same old clowns playing the same games. What's up tomct haven't see you for a while... Nothing has ever changed and no one will get the message until we get rid of all the company men flying the line and making it happen for the company.

Latest resources

Back