NMB Decision TSA-*************************

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyHIToo said:
This place is breading ground for lies and half truths.... You SHREK just are adding to it.

So your saying it's not a bad airline to work at. I'm willing to accept that. They have to get people to sign up somehow concidering the amount of respect they have from their peers.

Last edited:
This post started as a post about the "NMB Decision TSA-GJ" and in barely 8 posts has regional pilots arguing about the codes and stock symbols of airlines.

WOW glad todays pilots can stay focused and on task.....

KingKong2 said:
This post started as a post about the "NMB Decision TSA-GJ" and in barely 8 posts has regional pilots arguing about the codes and stock symbols of airlines.

WOW glad todays pilots can stay focused and on task.....

Get over it...this thread will soon be 14 pages long and you'll have plenty more meaningless posts to count...I bet you can hardly wait.

FlyinPiker said:
Get over it...this thread will soon be 14 pages long and you'll have plenty more meaningless posts to count...I bet you can hardly wait.

You are probly right........ let the mindless banter begin!!!

so back to the task at hand....

http://www.nmb.gov/representation/deter2006/33n009.pdf

The NMB outlines specificly why GJ is different from the MESA CCAir and Freedom mess.

Also, TSAHolding went to great lengths to make a totally different company unlike J.O. and the MESA Group. JO really just wanted to bust the MESA pilots and then combine the groups. TSA actually rejected the offer to combine the groups. And spent alot of money to make more than a shell like MESA or the CHQ and Rep deal. Those were just shells, at TSAH they actually made it stick with the NMB.

Interesting reading none the less....

KingKong2 said:
so back to the task at hand....

you being a scumbag

http://www.nmb.gov/representation/deter2006/33n009.pdf

The NMB outlines specificly why GJ is different from the MESA CCAir and Freedom mess.

mess? cause the scumbags there lost?

Also, TSAHolding went to great lengths to make a totally different company unlike J.O. and the MESA Group. JO really just wanted to bust the MESA pilots and then combine the groups. TSA actually rejected the offer to combine the groups. And spent alot of money to make more than a shell like MESA or the CHQ and Rep deal. Those were just shells, at TSAH they actually made it stick with the NMB.
....YEAH... and Hulas didn't want to bust the tsa pilots right? tsah is just building a bigger club with idiots like you, that is the only difference from mesa/freedom. Congarts to TSAH management in being able to follow directions from the NMB and create a true 100% certified dirt bag infested, scumbag staffed alter ego airline!

Interesting reading none the less....

you are such a thoughtful fellow Dan.

All I know is that whenever I hear Gateway on the radio, I cringe a little. Nothing like getting yours first, no matter what, eh?

What scares me, is the prospect of parent companies starting alter egos when the cost of the current airline is getting to be too high. For example, let's say you are running an airline where the average pilot has 10 years seniority (read: the average pilot is receiving 11th year pay). Must be pretty tempting to start an alter ego (preferably with a bunch of the current pilots willing to "transfer") where *everyone* starts at year 1 pay.
In my mind, the only major downside to doing this have to be losing name brand recognition... However, if you're running a "Delta Connection" paint scheme (or "United Express" or whatever), the passengers won't notice anything different, so what's really to stop you? Would be saving a lot of money in labor, that's for sure. Given the way things are these days, finding pilots willing to fly for "nothing" certainly isn't difficult...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back