NMB Decision TSA-*************************

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Drill Sgt. Dad said:
A Double Standard. The NMB ruled in favor of the Mesa Pilots to put the Freedom, Mesa and CCAIR pilots under one Collective bargaining agreement. So, why don't they do this with *************************S and TSA? Like I said, it's a double standard, depends on what day of the week you can catch them.

On page38 on the ruling, then NMB addresses this issue. They explain how GJ is different from MESA and CCAir. Please read it.

Reelbigfish said:
What's absurd about this is that this decision came out WHILE TSA pilots are being made to fly Ho-Jet routes due to the Ho-Jet pilots damaging one of their planes. How many other airlines arbitrarily fly routes for each other out of the goodness of their hearts, even though they are not 'one carrier'?!

The aircraft in question was hit by a bag loader while parked at the gate.

UAL took blame for the damage and ask TSA to pick up 2 STL-DEN turns for 4days because TSA was the only UAX airline with extra a/c siting around.

These extra a/c were from the USAir flying, that AirWisky out bid and under cut TSA on.

But, don't forget that AirWisky out bid and under cut TSA. This caused TSA to displace and park J41's and 9 embs. GJ didn't not cause a single displacement at TSA, but Airwisky did.

Last edited:
FlyHIToo said:
The aircraft in question was hit by a bag loader while parked at the gate.

UAL took blame for the damage and ask TSA to pick up 2 STL-DEN turns for 4days because TSA was the only UAX airline with extra a/c siting around.

These extra a/c were from the USAir flying, that AirWisky out bid and under cut TSA on.

But, my how we forget that AWA out bid and under TSA. This caused TSA to displace and park J41's and 9 embs. GJ didn't not cause a single displacement at TSA, but AWA did.

INTERESTING how selective our memory is??

AWA is America West you blockhead.

ZW is Air Wisky. If I recall correctly ZW's flying for United was put up for bid correct??? Who was it again that underbid them on that flying again??? Hmmmmmm.

TSA's US Airways flying was never put up for bid. If it was, there would be no way Air Wisonsin could possibly outbid them and every other carrier out there looking for additional partners. Keep searching for excuses.

Hey flyhitoo

Selective...Yes...And will continue to be selective when you or your blojet buddies try to jumpseat home...Transtates may have a tough time trying to stop you...But we won't...Assh*le...

Last edited:
FlyinPiker said:
. If I recall correctly ZW's flying for United was put up for bid correct??? Who was it again that underbid them on that flying again??? Hmmmmmm.

MESA SKYWEST CHQ TSA and GJ

Air Wisconsin has been right there next to us during our fight against Go - Jet. They did NOT undercut TSA for UsAir flying......they bought a piece of the company to protect themselves from the stuff that Go Jet bid to GET their former flying.

AirWillie is da bomb :)

BTW how ARE those 6 day trips treating you guys/gal over there at Go - Jet?? Oh yeah, one day off not necessarily in domicile then another 6 day trip?

You sold your sole....live with it.

Shrek said:
BTW how ARE those 6 day trips treating you guys/gal over there at Go - Jet?? Oh yeah, one day off not necessarily in domicile then another 6 day trip?

You sold your sole....live with it.

I don't know the company does not build 6 day trips. For Jan06 the schedules were 30 hard lines. 8-15day off, 11-14day off, 3-13day off, 5-12day off and 3-11day off. Nothing less than 11 days off even for RSV's. 50% of the hard lines had 14+ days off.

ALL RSV lines were 5 on 3 off and were 11 days off.

I don't know what 6day trips u are talking about, and I have never heard of anyone having a day off out of domicle.

This place is breading ground for lies and half truths.... You SHREK just are adding to it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back