Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Starman

Truthsayer
3 year transition until we get to file a Single Carrier petition that will surely carry the day. Until that time, we get our pilots added to the G4s and G5s. Guess you boys got tossed under the bus after all. Don't say we didn't warn ya!

Last edited:
Looks like any "growth" at NJI will be shared by both NJI and NJA pilots. Sounds like the steps are being laid for an all Union Netjets sometime in the future, but who knows when?

Hopefully the NJI guys will treat the NJA guys with professional respect as the work force is blended.

ghostrider64 said:
Hopefully the NJI guys will treat the NJA guys with professional respect as the work force is blended.

Hopefully the NJA guys will treat the NJI guys with professional respect as the work force is blended. I see that as being a bigger problem than the NJI guys being disrespectful.

Starman said:
3 year transition until we get to file a Single Carrier petition that will surely carry the day. Until that time, we get our pilots added to the G4s and G5s. Guess you boys got tossed under the bus after all. Don't say we didn't warn ya!

Still waiting to see this one in writing...

Even If this is true, which I don't know, no one is being tossed under the rug.

Some things never change

Starman said:

Translation:

We failed to obtain the scope clause language which would have forced Management to merge the two operations and thus would have given the IBT authority to integrate or staple NJI pilots to the NJA seniority list.

NJI will remain a separate company and will continue to operate as it does now. As positions open with NJI, a number of NJA pilots (who and how many yet to be disclosed) will be allowed to transfer to NJI and work as “non-union” employees. These pilots will be treated as any other new hire.

I can’t believe the ink isn’t even dry, and your already threatening another lawsuit in 3 years. Pathetic to say the lest.

And just what bus did I get tossed under? I haven’t had one negative thing happen to me that I can see, and you didn’t get the Gulfstreams handed to you as you wanted, and I’m not getting forced into the IBT.

It really is only a matter of time before the 2 carriers are integrated. It makes sense business wise.... Whether is happens through a gradual integration or by a lawsuit, who knows?
I believe that the company "saved face" with this agreement and really knows that integrating the two entities is the smart move.

Last edited:
I still dont get all the hostility. I've met some nice guys at NJI and some real pricks and I'm sure NJA has some of both as well. But in this reality of things if it does transpire as "rumored" no one gets thrown under any bus. We all do the same thing isn't it time to recognize this?

Latest resources

Back