• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI and NJA Merger Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I feel that it's important to always attribute original work to the author.

The above statement was made, verbatim, by Bill Olsen, Chairman of IBT Local 1108, on another board today at 11:44 eastern.

CastofThousands, the manner in which you copied and pasted the text, without properly sourcing the author, makes it appear as if it was your own writing.

I have no respect for people who pass off other people's work as their own.

Please give credit where credit is due.

Dude I hope you are joking.... If you aren't the term get a clue is in order.

The above statement was made, verbatim, by Bill Olsen, Chairman of IBT Local 1108, on another board today at 11:44 eastern.

CastofThousands, the manner in which you copied and pasted the text, without properly sourcing the author, makes it appear as if it was your own writing.

It seems CastofThousands may actually be B.O. Just read some of his previous post's.....

Would he have to give credit to himself? Should he have to sign his name to his posting's...? Afterall this board is anonymous, right...?

The "author" is a "country boy" who was born, raised, and resides in Park City, UT.

He's not looking for credit, he's looking for solutions and to advace professional-pilot-interests.

Respectfully,

Are you for real?

What does this all mean for somebody who wants to work at NetJets? Should people be worried about coming to work there or is this better in the long term for a potential future NetJetter?

In case any of you couldn't tell, I don't visit/post here very often....so I no idea that "the two" were "one and the same". Ok, carry on! :)

Goulet, if you are interested then by all means send in an application (I'm making the ASSumption that you don't work here and your question wasn't rhetorical). While change like this is enough to make many people uneasy, the groundwork for the potential merger appears to make the process proceed about as smoothly as can be expected. In the long term, the benefits of having a single carrier with one group of unified pilots, including future flying opportunities, job security, and unity are immeasurable.

NJI pilots please read!!!!

To the NJI pilots that may be concerned about the affects of IBB passing and the single carrier issue. Here are a few facts that can and should be spread immediately while waiting for the rest of the information to filter down:

1) Your job will NOT be lost; in fact I just slid 344 numbers back to accommodate some of you on the virtual seniority list!

2) You WILL be pay protected; however, there is good reason to believe that most of you will see a bit of a pay raise after coming under the new agreement.

3) You will NOT have to move to a new base; you’ll be grandfathered in where you currently base out of.

4) You will NOT be forced out of your current aircraft/seat position.

These FACTS from the new IBB agreement and LOA should help alleviate some concerns while waiting for the rest of the information. I’d also like to say that I’m looking forward to a long productive career moving forward as a single streamlined company!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back