• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI and NJA Merger Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't XO jet starting folks at about 90k to 92k for a Cit X?? Who is this a good deal for ? Cause it looks to an untrained mind that RTS just got a bunch of less expensive GIV drivers...

No one flying those jets will be at the bottom of those scales is my call. XO can start people at whatever they want, then where do you go???

If we are merged and the new schedule (pay) is less than the classIV (which we don't make) ....how is that more?

From the 01-013 LOA Paragraph B 4 c.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]NJA and NJI crewmembers employed by NJI will not suffer a reduction in pay as a result of the recognition of NJA and NJI as a single transportation system and will receive annual wage increases commensurate with annual wage increases received by an NJA crewmember receiving similar pay at the time such pay protection is initiated. A crewmember receiving pay protection pursuant to this subparagraph will forfeit the right to such pay protection in the event that he bids and is awarded a position in an aircraft other than either the G-IV or a successor Gulfstream aircraft. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thanks

See, I was right......It was Griz!!!
Would have been easier if they included pictures or dots and crayons!!

Thanks a bunch as I am sure that there are many people thankful for your post.

See ya!!

Loa

When the T.A. says that it overrides previous agreements. Does that include the L.O.A.'s or are L.O.A.'s separate and binding with regards to the T.A.

The more I read the stupider I get.

From the LOA:

WHEREAS, this Letter of Agreement supercedes Letter of Agreement
01-003;

WHEREAS, the terms of Letter of Agreement 01-001 will continue in ef-
fect following ratification of the 2007 Basic Agreement;

01-003 goes away. 01-001 continues.

OK Griz, I got that the people on NJI payroll today get no pay reduction unless they come out of the NJI fleet right? But, my point of question is that I was told that NJI non NJA pilots upgrade is 3 to 4 years currently (anybody correct me if my info is wrong). That is 110k in todays dollars. NJA 3 to 4 year time in service over 40k weight is still 13k or so less. I'm not name calling, but NJA will be paid less for the job than an NJI pilot of equal time in service, or, selling out short. NJA should be paid the SAME in dollars adjusted for inflation and so on. NO type rating, job, whatever is worth doing for less than the guy before you. Now, I am not saying that there are no other good qualities in the deal.

Thanks

Knew I picked on the right guy....NOW "NJIWIFE"...picking on me!
gotta run (she still will catch me)

Thanks

You guys are all talking like this is a DONE DEAL!!! The news on the street is this is FAR from being a merger. Just what I heard from someone in the know.

Some

No singing from the "Fat Lady's " or for equal representation group "Fat Tenors" yet.....

Long way to go on this one yet.. The pot is still the same, just moved from the back burner to the front one.

See ya out there

You guys are all talking like this is a DONE DEAL!!! The news on the street is this is FAR from being a merger. Just what I heard from someone in the know.

I doubt the 'street' is a very good source of information. Believe what you want but I think the next year will show how little your friend 'knows'. Sure, they could try to keep the merge from happening. If so, buh bye to labor peace, record profits, record hiring and a lawsuit will be filed. Anyone gonna take that bet??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back