• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI and NJA Merger Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wrong, two out of three captains are still off the street.

If that's the case, how do NJI FO's ever upgrade? I belive the "2 out of every 3" captains will be upgrading NJI FO's.

Question to any NJI pilots: How often does NJI hire street captains nowadays?

Temp thread hijack...

Dirty Dingus,

where did you get that eagle/flag pic for your avitar? The reason I ask is because I've had that pic on my computer for years and just recently started using it for my avitar on the NJA 1108 website and was surprised to see you using it on here. Just curious, thats all.

How could such a small piece of the pie, (NJI) cause such an uproar in the NJA ranks? It seams only the JUNIOR guys would want to see a merger so they COULD have a CHANCE to fly a G. Most NJA guys/girls will never see the Capt seat on the gulfstreams. Also from what ya"ll are posting, this is going to be a good deal for the NJI group. I dont have all the info the NJA people have, but this looks like it MAY be a WIN/WIN situation for most. I also feel it should be ONE company. Hope it works for the majority. Good Luck Steeler, I also hope your one of the guys who get to fly a G. I would love to try one on!!!

well, maybe if you old farts would actually retire.

you got screwed over by the airlines and then come to NJA and bitch about the JUNIOR guys.

retire already. or do you have too many X wives? or is it you don't know how to invest your money.

I believe what the gentleman ment was "off the street" meaning non 1108 dues paying members. NJI has a sic staff that is in training for upgrade. Just like every other company, excuse me, non-union company.

Just like every other company, excuse me, non-union company.

Huh?

I thought most of us who've upgraded at NJA in the past few years have spent some time as SIC's. I know I did.

well, maybe if you old farts would actually retire.

you got screwed over by the airlines and then come to NJA and bitch about the JUNIOR guys.

retire already. or do you have too many X wives? or is it you don't know how to invest your money.

Hey Hawker, I'm not old, not from ANY airline, not from NJA, no X's, And I Have others Mgt my money. I can see your one of the JUNIOR guys that will most likely never see the left seat of a G. Your post gave you away, it seems. Good luck on the upgrade, sooner or later, most likely LATER.

Hey Hawker, I'm not old, not from ANY airline, not from NJA, no X's, And I Have others Mgt my money. I can see your one of the JUNIOR guys that will most likely never see the left seat of a G. Your post gave you away, it seems. Good luck on the upgrade, sooner or later, most likely LATER.

well, I guess I was wrong about you.

I hope someday I can be as cool as you. But, to match your success and intelligence might be unattainable for me

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back