• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI and NJA Merger Official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, I am not understanding again.....if LOA section 27.1(A) 7 & 7 Day Base Wage Tables: Captain is $87.5k and FO is $65k. NJI only flies 7 & 7, but their pay scales of 68k to 72k FO starting and first yr Cap at 110k, didn't you just give up the farm????? What am I missing? Isn't XO jet starting folks at about 90k to 92k for a Cit X?? Who is this a good deal for ? Cause it looks to an untrained mind that RTS just got a bunch of less expensive GIV drivers...

OK, I am not understanding again.....if LOA section 27.1(A) 7 & 7 Day Base Wage Tables: Captain is $87.5k and FO is $65k. NJI only flies 7 & 7, but their pay scales of 68k to 72k FO starting and first yr Cap at 110k, didn't you just give up the farm????? What am I missing? Isn't XO jet starting folks at about 90k to 92k for a Cit X?? Who is this a good deal for ? Cause it looks to an untrained mind that RTS just got a bunch of less expensive GIV drivers...

It is called seniority my friend! Tell me how many first year guys will be first officers on the G-IV, let alone captains? I see your point and it is valid, but I believe the bigger picture is a much better package for both sides!

I think I qualify as a teammate.

Abso-poso-lutely!

Also, glad to be have you onboard, Steelersrule.

I'm very appreciative to have both of you as "teammates".

Last edited:
Confused-Again

Its been awhile and I try to listen more than I speak here.

I feel that this isn't over till all the "fat lady's" are singing together. We have no say-so we go were we are told and wear what we are told...we are getting new ties!!

So I have a question for someone (Griz?) that knows this stuff.

Did the airplane class pay schedule go away in this new agreement? Looks like it did.

If this is the case and the quote runs rampant through this board that it is "more pay".....then:

If we are merged and the new schedule (pay) is less than the classIV (which we don't make) ....how is that more?

No sharp stick here, just a question for info. If I want to get yelled at I have other sources.

Cheers

As an interim response for you, TCA, there is a pay-protection clause in the LOA with regards to NJI pilots. You won't get a paycut as a result of the merger.

The payscales on the NJA side will basically be made into one scale for PIC's. The exception is that PIC's on aircraft with a MTOW of greater than 40,000 lbs. will have a payscale for years 15-17. SIC's have separate payscales for aircraft below and over the 40,000-lb MTOW mark.

Pay

Thats what I keep hearing. Is there a page number for that reference?

Does pay protection mean that the current pay level is frozen till it meats the current proposed scale?

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back