NJA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Majik - you are correct.

Most of the pilots have a compensation in the military greater than what they make at NetJets because of the length of time at NJ and their seinority. There are a few who do recieve extra compensation. The families also continued to be covered by the NetJets health care which is good.

Majik said:
Because Fred Garvin was claiming that Santulli was forking over extra money to bring military pay up to NetJets pay. Since that is not the case (military pay is greater than NJA pay), then Garvin's claim, that Santulli deserves a medal, is false. Understand now, or do I need to go deeper?

It must depend on where you live. I think it is the best insurance I have ever had. Even the dental beats most I have had.

It must depend on where you live. I think it is the best insurance I have ever had. Even the dental beats most I have had.

Niteflyr, what's wrong with you? Don't you know that EVERYTHING at NutJets sucks and the boss is the devil himself! Can't have these kinds of breaks in ranks. You don't want to be called a Santulli asskisser by Majerk (aka mindless union toadie).

Is it a joke?

SafetyTheSeat said:
NetJets Healthcare is a freaking joke!
As is the Dental!

The Aetna plan that the Company is offering with the new TA should take care of your issues, but then again no health care plan is what it was ten years ago. STS you are right, hold out for no deductibles, no co-pays and $5 for all prescriptions. And don’t forget to have them bump your life insurance up to a half a million while you are at it. All in all it doesn’t seem that bad and the point I was making was that NetJets continues the family coverage while the pilot is on military leave unlike other companies. And yes, it is just the right thing to do and does not deserve a medal.

FredGarvin said:
Niteflyr, what's wrong with you? Don't you know that EVERYTHING at NutJets sucks and the boss is the devil himself! Can't have these kinds of breaks in ranks. You don't want to be called a Santulli asskisser by Majerk (aka mindless union toadie).
Ouch, that hurts. Guess I must've hit a nerve. I hear cold cream will get that brown stuff off your nose but you'll have to stop going back to the trough for more. :p

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back