• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Struggling?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boiler, B19 Flyer is a known union-buster.

Yes, I'm well aware of that.

I was more casting light on brokeflyer's in-your-face defense of his employer to posters who ask questions...not the response of multiple posters to a blatant anti-union hack.

Yes, I'm well aware of that.

I was more casting light on brokeflyer's in-your-face defense of his employer to posters who ask questions...not the response of multiple posters to a blatant anti-union hack.

The irony of it all is that though, yes, B-19 is THE union-busting scum of the earth... BROKEFLYER works for NJA, whose pilots made the ultimate union bust when they used IBT's resources to get what they wanted, then got greedy and busted that union and started their own in house union (ala USAir...the difference being the union didn't give USAir what they wanted, IBT did).

Pots meet kettle. How's that big in house $ working for you in the grand scheme of things? Kind hard on the lobbying fund and attorney representation, too, I'd guess.

How's that big in house $ working for you in the grand scheme of things? Kind hard on the lobbying fund and attorney representation, too, I'd guess.
I guess its working about as well as it does for SouthWest.

Now with us gone that leaves all the more IBT money for attorney representation for you! Win Win....

used IBT's resources to get what they wanted, then got greedy and busted that union and started their own in house union

The IBT did not do give anything to the pilots of NJA. What we achieved was solely by our own resources. All they cared about was cashing our monthly check.
Give up on that tired line. It was a one sided business relationship. We finally escaped.

The irony of it all is that though, yes, B-19 is THE union-busting scum of the earth... BROKEFLYER works for NJA, whose pilots made the ultimate union bust when they used IBT's resources to get what they wanted, then got greedy and busted that union and started their own in house union (ala USAir...the difference being the union didn't give USAir what they wanted, IBT did).

Pots meet kettle. How's that big in house $ working for you in the grand scheme of things? Kind hard on the lobbying fund and attorney representation, too, I'd guess.

drinking and posting doesn't mix well

Latest resources

Back