• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Struggling?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, but their monthly fee is tied to a fixed number of hours per share. If they need to fly less then they would sell a share.

"I thought that was easy enough for pilots to understand..."

Last edited:
Busy enough?

We don't know what economic disasters can follow what we have already seen. I don't even think WB and RTS know. So we can't say there never would be furloughs.

Right now we are busy enough and I would think remain so through what is normally the busy season ... the busy season is more like the normal season.

If the economic recovery begins by the summer ... I think everything will be good. If it does not... I think we all will have larger problems than whether NJ furloughs ... even if we are not the ones who are furloughed.

How do you define "busy enough" gunfyter? In the fractional world, a lot of flying doesn't mean the company is doing well. It just means that there is a lot of flying of shares that are already sold and paid for. Is the company still selling shares? Are existing shares still remaining with current owners? You need to look at the revenue stream, because in the ideal fractional financial world, shares are being sold and pilots are twiddling their thumbs waiting because none of the airplanes are flying.

So, how do you define "busy enough??

What B-19? You don't know?

Is the company still selling shares? Are existing shares still remaining with current owners?

Semore says;

I thought you knew everything? You don't know, yet you comment anyway?

Right now if I were you, I'd be feeling like a moron after the week the pilots in the bad weather have had all over the US.

As opposed to your comments of how easy our jobs are, and how tough it is to be on management.

Baffoon 19, you are a worthless fool.

I can't wait till B19 spends his christmas alone. The ex won't see him anymore. His kids hate him and won't even acknowledge he's alive. He's sitting infront of the tv eating a frozen dinner wondering how his life has turned and he doesn't even have any friends to turn to.

Ahhh a fitting christmas for a scumbag.

I can't wait till B19 spends his christmas alone. The ex won't see him anymore. His kids hate him and won't even acknowledge he's alive. He's sitting infront of the tv eating a frozen dinner wondering how his life has turned and he doesn't even have any friends to turn to.

Ahhh a fitting christmas for a scumbag.

Scumbag? Now Diesel, if you are going to insult me, even you can do better than that. :laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back