NJA Struggling?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel,

I have read some of your posts on this thread. Although I am not a part of the fractional world, I can still make an assumption that your best class in high school wasn't English. You are also one of the most rude posters I have read in a while. It is one thing to disagree with someone, even Mr. 19 who hasn't personally attacked you, but your last post was just plain childish and immature. You attempt to trash him based on a grade school level, moronic scenerio, but in the end all you did was trash yourself. Please, if you disagree or even find him offensive, keep your grade school level maturity in check and respond with a bit more tact.

Diesel,

I have read some of your posts on this thread. Although I am not a part of the fractional world, I can still make an assumption that your best class in high school wasn't English. You are also one of the most rude posters I have read in a while. It is one thing to disagree with someone, even Mr. 19 who hasn't personally attacked you, but your last post was just plain childish and immature. You attempt to trash him based on a grade school level, moronic scenerio, but in the end all you did was trash yourself. Please, if you disagree or even find him offensive, keep your grade school level maturity in check and respond with a bit more tact.

You must be new here.....

No I am not new here, but every once in a while someone really crosses the line to where they should be considered for being banned by the administrator. Diesel appears to be one that should be considered.

Diesel,

Sorry you must have thought I gave an S about what you think.

I don't.

Everybody that even remotely appears to question the business model or actions of NJA pilots/management must have gotten a rejection letter from their interview?

Boiler, B19 Flyer is a known union-buster.

Everybody that even remotely appears to question the business model or actions of NJA pilots/management must have gotten a rejection letter from their interview?

That's their only comeback...a peek into their lack of ability to interact with others and their little boy psyches.

(counting down for a 150th "Thread Death Please!" that BrokeFlyer posts on every thread, which only brings them back to the top).... Your clue to the intelligence level (or more precisely... lack thereof)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back