• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA DONE hiring for '08 ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do owners have any pull in the hiring process? I have a family member who is a X owner and am wondering if it would do any good to have them push my stuff up front.

Owner services seems to have a lot of pull in the interviews lately, so I would say a letter from an owner would be very helpful.
Rumor has it that there are over 1000 resumes on file with internal letters of recommendation from pilots. I have to guess that the number of resumes with letters from owners is MUCH lower. Anything that you can do to make yours stand out is a benefit.
Best of luck.

Owner services seems to have a lot of pull in the interviews lately, so I would say a letter from an owner would be very helpful.
Rumor has it that there are over 1000 resumes on file with internal letters of recommendation from pilots. I have to guess that the number of resumes with letters from owners is MUCH lower. Anything that you can do to make yours stand out is a benefit.
Best of luck.

I think a letter would be a great idea, but I would also try and take it a step further. If the owner you know is willing of course, have them contact Netjets directly and talk to someone. Maybe their owner rep can help them with who to talk to.

Letters can be misplace 10 times as easily as a phone call.

Was the phone interview still following the previous customer service/HR profile that has been posted? Since you received a call from the head of training I was curious if there were any technical questions?

Thanks!
There were no technical questions only Tell me about a time..I was told that they know everyone reads this board and knows that they are a customer service industry and can tell when people are making up a story about their experience. Hope it helps

Latest resources

Back