• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA app packet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the info guys. I have made copies but also realized that the FAA forms can be filled out electronically at faa.gov so that is what I've done. I too tried to find this thing you call a typewriter but the search has lead to dead ends looking at pictures in the historical society.

I remember typewriters - haven't seen one in years. NJA hired me even though I used just a pen to fill out the app and not some antiquated mechanical contrivance.

One other question for you all. My state DMV offers 3 year driving records and complete driving records for a different price. I see in the app that they request a list of violations within the past 3 years. Any idea which one NJA is looking for?

One other question for you all. My state DMV offers 3 year driving records and complete driving records for a different price. I see in the app that they request a list of violations within the past 3 years. Any idea which one NJA is looking for?

I would guess the 3 year record, but then again I don't like to guess that much. I like to be sure. In your packet you got an e-mail address. Write them and ask!

That's what I would do!

I would guess the 3 year record, but then again I don't like to guess that much. I like to be sure. In your packet you got an e-mail address. Write them and ask!

I went ahead and paid for both and sent both just to be sure. I realize that I could have e-mailed NJA but as it has been mentioned in other threads, it is usually better to overdress than under dress. My complete driving history shows a moving violation that is not listed in the 3 year history request in the app. Oh well, honesty is the best policy! Thanks for the reply.

I sent my resume mid oct, two weeks later received the app, a week later received an acceptance email. Now I'm in the pool with the rest of them

I made copies and pre-filled out app, and STILL SCREWED UP! I used white out tape...hope it's fine!

FWIW I sent my app in on Nov. 15th and got the acceptance e-mail today. Like most I am prepared for a lengthy wait for an interview. Thanks for all the app info and good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back