• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA app packet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes I know a couple of people as well who did not receive applications yet. On another note what do you all think about white out on the app? My hand writing is not great and I have not hand written an app in years. Should I avoid this at all costs?

Yeah, I really would avoid the white-out.

I made a couple of copies of the application, and filled out one of the copies first, in case I made a mistake or two. (I did.) Then, once I had everything correct, I transcribed it into the original application.

Yeah, I really would avoid the white-out.

I made a couple of copies of the application, and filled out one of the copies first, in case I made a mistake or two. (I did.) Then, once I had everything correct, I transcribed it into the original application.

Yeah! What he said.

I wrote what I wanted to put down on a copy of the app, then took the staples out and put the app into a typewriter I bought. (I think it was only $30 at walmart.) When I made a mistake just used the lift off tape on the typewriter, looked very good in the end. The hardest part was getting the staples back after I was finished.

Only problem is that I can't find someone to give the typewriter to now that I am done with it, no one wants one.

I got the 'application accepted' email about 8 days after sending in the application. ( was suprised that it came that fast )

....hope the interview comes fairly fast too :).......but im hunkering down for a long wait/winter

Good luck to all!

What's this "typewriter" device of which you speak? :D

I know this will sound crazy, but stay with me. They have this thing that has a computer keyboard, but no screen, it just actually put a letter on a piece of paper you put in it. You couldn't save at all, no spell check, black is the only color, and if you wanted another copy you had to use another device called "carbon paper."

I think they might have an example at your local museam, look in the ancient artifacts section.

Hi!

I hand-wrote mine, as neatly as possible (a PAIN in the a$$). I also used a little bit of white out.

It worked for me.

Good luck!

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back