NJA app packet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blueskies8

I have a couple of questions on the NJA app packet.

1. The Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles form is supposed to be notarized regardless of which state you reside though the area for the notary is specifically for Ohio. What is protocol?

2. The words "You must fill out all information on this sheet" are directed to forms that appear to require the current employer to fill out a part of it. Are we supposed to fill it out anyway because I am definitely not going to walk this in to our HR department and ask for their endorsement on a NJA app.

Any help would be appreciated although I can wait until tomorrow and e-mail pilot recruitment.

Thanks in advance.

Q1:
There is two parts to the drivers record.

1. Your national driver's record request form, which you need notarized for NetJets to send off.

2. You need to ask BMV (or whatever they call it in your state) for a copy of you driving record specifically for the state in which you live.

Q2:
I e-mail and asked about that. The answer I got was to put it (phone and fax #) next to the company address( in which you work/ed for) that you you are supposed to fill in on section I.

Hope it helps,

It does and thanks. Are all the forms supposed to be sent in with the app? I understand the first page checkist but what confuses me is that the Domicile preference sheet requests that you send that in the the app as if one should not send everything. Maybe I am taking things to literal.

I returned all that they sent me. Made some copies of what I wanted for my own records.

Nothing wrong about making sure you got it right. I also read over the whole thing a couple of times to make sure I dotted all the i's and crossed my t's;)

How long did it take you guys to get the packet? I emailed my resume 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

Hi!

The last guy on a message board took a little over 3 weeks. I think all the timing is getting later, as they are getting more and more resumes.

cliff
YIP

My app packet came while I was out on a trip about 6 days after I e-mailed my resume. I also have some internal recommendations though which may have expedited the process.

NJ Packet

How long did it take you guys to get the packet? I emailed my resume 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

I got my packet a week after emailing in my resume. After sending the packet in, I got the acceptance email for my application about three weeks later.

HS

A highly qualified friend sent his resume six weeks ago. Nothing yet. Not everybody who sends a resume receives an application.

Latest resources

Back