• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA announces 1000 applications for pilot positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Free food!!!!!! See that statement right there tells me you've no idea how HALF our lives are SPENT.

First I PAY TAXES on that FREE FOOD, second that FOOD cost us in SALary but BENEFITTED the company. Why? Because instead of parking a plane, they found a way to fuel the pilots and keep it generating money, CHEAPER of course than previously.

Try living off the same 8 items, especially if you're concerned with NOT ingesting fats and oils. Also if you don't appreciate STALE FREE FOOD, which happens more often than not. I've seen mold on fruit more times than I care to imagine. Out dated yogurt etc...

Typical opinions generated by folks that don't take a step back from their computers to realize what we are doing on the road, or how we spend our lives.

Next thing you'll be telling me is i should be happy with my motel 6 stay, because it's FREE! Even though I was there from 6am to 4pm, listening to the trucks parking outside, while in rest. Just be happy spoiled pilot, you were given legal rest for your transcon tonight, and it was FREE.

Start looking outside the box, instead of being trapped inside your cubicle sometime. You just might see a picture that isn't nearly as pretty as the one you paint us into.

Lastly, all we go through daily to generate profits, pays YOU, perhaps someday you should stop looking at us as the PROBLEM and start seeing us as the solution. After all we fix hundred of problems that should have been fixed from CMH every day! A simple thank you will suffice.

Last edited:
Lol I would love to spend the whole day laying around an fbo recliner getting paid.

Sigh.

Wonder how many of those applicants are qualified to be the next President of Netjets, now that there is a vacancy at the top, of the best company in aviation :(

Wonder how many of those applicants are qualified to be the next President of Netjets, now that there is a vacancy at the top, of the best company in aviation :(

My thoughts are a little different. RTS on on the board of the company he is leaving for. Could this mean anything?

SG

My thoughts are a little different. RTS on on the board of the company he is leaving for. Could this mean anything?

SG

No the board has nothing to do with a company that has 1000's of management.

Maybe it is coincidental. GE is one company I always thought could be a potential buyer. I didn't know if there was a connection.

SG

If that were the case it's sure tipping the hand.

Latest resources

Back