• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Typical Tour

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That Mexican Restaurant across from one of the hotels in town... surprisingly good for being that far from San Antonio.

I believe that's the one that we ate on Saturday night.

By the way, I think I counted 3 Mexican restaurants right along the main drag in Hailey. Looks like one opened up within just the past few weeks.

Sorry for the thread hijack, but maybe this part of the "typical tour".

Do ya ever get time to squeeze in a round of golf on the road? Especially in the winter when you end up in warmer climates?

Do ya ever get time to squeeze in a round of golf on the road? Especially in the winter when you end up in warmer climates?

There's a golf course (or maybe just a driving range) literally nextdoor to our Embassy Suites in Scottsdale. I've never played golf, but sitting there at the manager's happy hour watching it is pretty relaxing. :D

Play golf? No, that takes away time better spent playing guitar...

:D

Play golf? No, that takes away time better spent playing guitar...

:D

I think I'm almost ready to go back to golf. Three years with the Yamaha travel guitar and I still can't play a freakin' barre chord.....:angryfire

There's a golf course (or maybe just a driving range) literally nextdoor to our Embassy Suites in Scottsdale. I've never played golf, but sitting there at the manager's happy hour watching it is pretty relaxing. :D

I have had occasion to play that course several times on layovers. There are many places we stay that you can get in a round if you are so inclined.

Latest resources

Back