NJ Telluride Incident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Listen up jacka$$

You're an idiot! You obviously work for one of the failing competitors of Netjets to publish such crap. A nose gear collapse is not a crash.

OK you jacka$$, listen up.

I used the exact charicterzation that was used by personnel on the ground in Telluride to describe and ask a question about an event/incident that your company seems to be hiding from.

If your company chooses not to acknowledged the event in any way, and use the opportunity to place the event in an accurate context, the resulting information vacuum leaves the event open to speculation, mis information, and mis charicterzation. Point your ignorant finger at your management to place blame where it belongs.

And lastly you arrogant, elitiest, snoby pri{k, you can kiss my fractional a$$.

Last edited:
SS,

The incident was acknowledged. It was reported in the NTSB daily report, the local news, etc. The company did not try to hide it, the crew did what is required by our FOM and the company responded securing the aircraft for the investigation. The "context" of the incident is being investigated so exactly how does the company provide YOU with an "accurate" report when the investigation is ongoing and the facts are being gathered? Why do you think you are entitled to such a report? You are the one who is engaged in speculation, misinformation and mis-characterization. There is no blame to be placed at least until the investigation is complete.

SS,

The incident was acknowledged. It was reported in the NTSB daily report, the local news, etc. The company did not try to hide it, the crew did what is required by our FOM and the company responded securing the aircraft for the investigation. The "context" of the incident is being investigated so exactly how does the company provide YOU with an "accurate" report when the investigation is ongoing and the facts are being gathered? Why do you think you are entitled to such a report? You are the one who is engaged in speculation, misinformation and mis-characterization. There is no blame to be placed at least until the investigation is complete.

Sorry bro i didn't get daily NTSB report. I did not engage in speculation, and I characterized the event exactly as it was to me.

I simply asked a open question based on the information I had. It was not to take a poke at NJ or the pilots. The only response that I took exception to was this MOORON hawkered.

I hear ya.

I've heard other events characterized in a totally wrong way and have made the mistake of jumping to wrong conclusions/assumptions too based on what I thought was good info. I finally learned to be a lot more patient and wait for the final word from peeps higher up the food chain.

I hear ya.

I've heard other events characterized in a totally wrong way and have made the mistake of jumping to wrong conclusions/assumptions too based on what I thought was good info. I finally learned to be a lot more patient and wait for the final word from peeps higher up the food chain.

Thats why I asked the question on this board. I felt if the right info was anywhere it would be here.

No problem here.

We all just need to take a deep breath when something happens and think about how it might happen to any of us and how would we want it to be handled.

Our FOM and our Union both provide guidance to protect passengers (fortunately not necessary in the TEX incident), crew and property/aircraft. We are responsible to follow that guidance leading up to and during the investigation. It is in the best interest of everyone involved - crew, pax, families. company.

Regards

No problem here.

We all just need to take a deep breath when something happens and think about how it might happen to any of us and how would we want it to be handled.

Our FOM and our Union both provide guidance to protect passengers (fortunately not necessary in the TEX incident), crew and property/aircraft. We are responsible to follow that guidance leading up to and during the investigation. It is in the best interest of everyone involved - crew, pax, families. company.

Regards

No problem here either! We all understand the process and a companies stance and actions during these times. We all would want the same respect if we have the misfortune to be in a similar situation. All, the best to the crew! I am sure they acted as professionals. All, of us frac pilots are!

Latest resources

Back