NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Terry,
By now everyone realizes you can type like a secretary (sorry, executive assistant). But if you want us to read it, think Cliffs notes. I don't have a dog in this fight but I cannot read that long a post. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want to get a point across, do it in fewer words.
Helm

Terry - just a quick question. Where have I blamed my misfortune on any other person? You keep insinuating that, with exactly zero evidence to substantiate your claim. All we ask for is a little professional coutesy, which you are unwilling to provide. Sad, really. Then again, NJA's pilot list has no shortage of what anyone would consider to be a 5%er.

Do your own homework. I'm done with your whiny little bits and so are some others who have PMed me...on both this and the "other" forum.

The furlough...I hope they call you back soon, I really do. But if you're going to survive once you get back, you need to toughen up a little. Because if you don't, you'll never last. It is not even a semblence of what you left.

Everyone else, sorry for the long dissertations. As you can see here, if I shorten them, certain unnamed people want numbers of bit by bit tag games. I try to kill all the birds with one stone.

Fly safe!

Terry

Terry,
By now everyone realizes you can type like a secretary (sorry, executive assistant). But if you want us to read it, think Cliffs notes. I don't have a dog in this fight but I cannot read that long a post. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want to get a point across, do it in fewer words.
Helm

Uh...KEYBOARD TECHNICIAN please! And the saddest part is I'm probably still only 25 wpm.

Let's just hope that all the ones who want it get recalled, and soon. And that NJA becomes the 800 lb gorilla again.

Last edited:
And imac I didn't mean to go so hard on you. These postsurgery pain meds have been messing with my mind bigtime and I'm posting while having the effects. Good luck to you, all the furloughees, and to NJA. But most of all to our hard working and professional pilot group!

Yes, 2015 is the number being thrown around. Simple math will confirm that number.
where do I send my resume, I got lots of internal recommendations

Latest resources

Back