• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Question for NJ guys. I'm currently a regional CA /commuter/ line holder. Don't see career progression with current employer. Looking for stability and more time with family, even if it means 7 on 7 off. That's better than 5 on 2 off currently. I would appreciate any feedback

You will have schedule stability but likely little to no career stability. I do not believe based on their actions that current management foresees NJA as a going concern. You will be a probationary pilot in what has become the most toxic labor/mgmt relationship I've ever seen.

It won't go far. People left theit passwords on company devices and turned them back into the company for IT problems!!

Please stop doing that!!

Yip is a legend in his own mind. And a delusional one at that.
delusional? isn't that what FI is all about, that pilots are the center of universe?:laugh:

What if the wallet is owned by the company?

It's an interesting case, but unfortunately, I see the company winning this one. The device is company owned, many use it on company provided time and WiFi.

There's a burden of responsibility for each employee's actions to be monitored in the workplace, (think breaches of confidentiality regarding owner movements, trading in ellicit materials or Post 9/11 security concerns). It would also seem pretty obvious that they can watch us "while we work" on these devices at the server.

I don't think we can stop them doing it. We just need to stop using company devices to go on websites such as these, or for any personal use.

Seems obvious, I know!

It's an interesting case, but unfortunately, I see the company winning this one. The device is company owned, many use it on company provided time and WiFi.

There's a burden of responsibility for each employee's actions to be monitored in the workplace, (think breaches of confidentiality regarding owner movements, trading in ellicit materials or Post 9/11 security concerns). It would also seem pretty obvious that they can watch us "while we work" on these devices at the server.

I don't think we can stop them doing it. We just need to stop using company devices to go on websites such as these, or for any personal use.

Seems obvious, I know!

After reading this, I agree. If it was in fact done on company devices, they set themselves up. One has to be smarter than that.

After reading this, I agree. If it was in fact done on company devices, they set themselves up. One has to be smarter than that.

I've seen people posting on the message board on company i-Pad while in recurrent!

Latest resources

Back