NJ Oct 8th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJFlyer

Anyone heard from NJ about the Oct. 8th indoc? Ie.: setting up the car rental, hotel, and confirming the class....

It's about 3 weeks away and I'm waiting to hear from them before I quit my current job.

I haven't heard anything yet. I was told we'd hear something approx. 2 weeks prior to the class date for setting up that kind of stuff. See you there!

First off welcome to NetJets. If i remember right I got my travel info 1-2 weeks prior to my start date. It wasn't much fun waiting until the last minute, but that is what NetJets does.

Also, come with a credit card for your hotel and the rental car if it is assigned to you. Wade will get you the company card, if that is what you want, by the second week. When you get the company card you can switch it at the hotel. Then you do the expense report thing and get your money back.

OHpilot

I was suppose to be in the Oct 8 class but was notified by E-mail yesterday that I would start Nov 5 now. CMH based XLS. Reason given was schedule conflict. Anybody know anything else? I am guessing that training is backed up.

I received a PM from another guy that interviewed the same day I did and was also supposed to be in the Oct. 8 class. He is on the XL in CMH as well and his class was also pushed back till Nov. Sounds like it's for XL CMH guys. It may be due to sim availability. I'm PBI based on the Ultra and haven't heard anything about a class date change.

Last edited:
Prob lack of SIM slots thats pretty much a normality here. Welcome everyone. Sugestion personnal credit card Hilton AMEX or Hilton VISA. AMEX gets you the most points well above the company's card

Welcome

Don't be alarmed by the delay.

Have heard sim slot availability is the only limiting factor in NJ hiring at this time. FSI probably just got backed up.

Don't be alarmed by the delay.

Have heard sim slot availability is the only limiting factor in NJ hiring at this time. FSI probably just got backed up.

This is just one of the many OEM/training obstacles facing NJA in the future. Growing has problems too!

This is just one of the many OEM/training obstacles facing NJA in the future. Growing has problems too!

True and a lot of new aircraft types coming on board. When can we expect to see the Hawker 4000 on the line and in service?

Latest resources

Back