• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Oct 8th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it is 90 days what pay rate will we be getting? The reserve or 7/7 pay rate...The 7/7 without perdiem would make things a bit tight around the house.

thanks for the info, thats good to know.

crjflyer,

welcome to NJA you will like it here. ive been here for just over a year. people are friendly here...

turboshark

Last edited:
that may be correct, mine was 6 weeks for the xl. in the mean time, stay in the books and your memory items proceedures. not to spook ya, but dont get lazy about what youve been tought.

have fun and enjoy the ride.!!

Does anyone know how long the wait is for OE? My buddy is tellin me to expect about 90 days for the X. Any thoughts?

Not true. There were 2 weeks between sims and aircraft training (2 landings) and then 1 week before I started IOE. I am in IOE now.

dr pepper,

my trainiing was over year ago, they may have gotten better in their training schedules. min was what it was. then again, other fleets may be on different schedules. who knows...just go for the ride.

Received the call yesterday from Michelle about setting up travel arrangements, hotel, etc. for training.

dr pepper,

my trainiing was over year ago, they may have gotten better in their training schedules. min was what it was. then again, other fleets may be on different schedules. who knows...just go for the ride.

It is my understanding that the long waits for training are part of the reason for the smaller hiring this year. I do know that the training in the X will not have a 90 day wait to begin IOE.

It is my understanding that the long waits for training are part of the reason for the smaller hiring this year. I do know that the training in the X will not have a 90 day wait to begin IOE.

Thats kinda of a bummer.. I was lookin forward to that! jk... Its better to get started while its fresh anyway.

Latest resources

Back