• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Oct 8th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone heard from NJ about the Oct. 8th indoc? Ie.: setting up the car rental, hotel, and confirming the class....

It's about 3 weeks away and I'm waiting to hear from them before I quit my current job.

I was wondering the same thing. I thought about sending an email to Linda, but I figured if something was up, I would have heard something by now. I've already quit my job - needed a little vacation before jumping into training. What about any manuals?

So it looks like its gonna be a class of at least 3 huh? Eh, what the hell, it'll be a good time. RP and CRJ are we all on the X?

Back to to the Xbox... :p

Hey< just wondering how long after you applied for CMH did you get a call. i am a pilot at NJA already but have a friend who wants CMH Thanks

I'll be on the X in TEB....Atleast as far as I know depending on the new city development....Sim is 10/31 in CMH also. Hopefully indoc runs @2 weeks so we can get a solid week off before sim... I gotta a pretty good halloween party lined up the weekend before that would be nice to make.

If any one hears anything let the rest of us know...

I'll be on the X in TEB....Atleast as far as I know depending on the new city development....Sim is 10/31 in CMH also. Hopefully indoc runs @2 weeks so we can get a solid week off before sim... I gotta a pretty good halloween party lined up the weekend before that would be nice to make.

If any one hears anything let the rest of us know...

CRJFlyer,

As far as I can remember: Indoc was scheduled from Mon-Sat the first week, and, Mon-Fri on the second week.

Also -- again, as far as I can remember: The company will keep you on the "road" with less then 6 days in between training sessions.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
My understanding is that indoc is from 10/08 to 10/18. So since we go to the sim on 10/31, that would leave 10 or 12 days off between classes. I'm all about that. I'm supposed to play a Halloween show on 10/29.

Michelle will contact you guys by phone to find out your training airport and then again in less than a week from your start you will get an e-mail with your flight details and car pairings. Time off depends on your sim date. Different fleets start different days. I had two weeks off, XLS guys had another 5 days, and ultra crews had another week. I was almost done with X training when the ultra guys started.

Welcome aboard.

Does anyone know how long the wait is for OE? My buddy is tellin me to expect about 90 days for the X. Any thoughts?

Latest resources

Back